88

Chi Han could no longer feel the existence of his waist. For the first time, he missed the big bed in the room so much.

Rong Xu's tie was half-hanging on his cheek, and the exposed half of his eyes were wet and unfocused, and his whole body was trembling slightly.

Chi Han's chest was constantly heaving. His throat was now very dry, his waist was hurting, and the place where his thigh was next to the wheelchair armrest was also hurting.

It must be frayed!

Rong Xu was well-dressed. He unbuttoned his shirt, buttoned his trousers, and leaned over to carry the person off the wheelchair.

The tie slid down and hung on Rong Xu's forearm, and he could even feel the wetness.

He put the man in his arms, and Chi Han was hot and soft now, with a pitiful appearance of being loved, and his eyes were red.

"When I have a herniated lumbar intervertebral disc in the future, you will not be innocent one night!"

Chi Han could only move his mouth all over his body, and the knife in his eyes pierced Rong Xu's body.

Rong Xuxiao's chest trembled slightly, he carried the person back to the room, put a pool of hot water and carefully scrubbed the person.

Chi Han is very used to it now, and stretched his legs directly to Rong Xu's knees in the bathtub to let him scrub for himself.

Chi Han fell asleep before drying his hair after taking a shower.

Rong Xu lowered his eyes and looked at the person who was sleeping sweetly on his body, and his heart became calm again.

He wants to lock Chi Han firmly in his arms.

Rong Xu's fingertips lightly fiddled with Chi Han's slightly opened lips, and there was a hint of chill on the tip of his brows.

He wants to get rid of all the memories of Fang Jingluo in Chi Han's heart, and then carve himself into it bit by bit.

In this way, everything in Chi Han is his.

...

I don't know if it was intuition or what, Chi Han suddenly woke up in the middle of the night.

He rolled over and rolled into Rong Xu's arms. The other party hugged him subconsciously in his sleep and patted him lightly.

He had planned to continue sleeping, but a faint light caught his attention.

It was Rong Xu's phone.

Chi Han was afraid that there was something urgent in the company, so he touched Rong Xu's phone from the pillow to unlock the screen.

As soon as he glanced at it, he was instantly awake.

This message was sent by Xu Ting.

Chi Han's head buzzed, his brows furrowed.

How did Xu Ting know Rong Xu's mobile phone number? !

The more he read the news, the colder he felt.

It turns out that Rong Xu has already met Xu Ting. Could it be that there is some force behind the development of the plot?

Chi Han's fingertips were getting cold, he bit the tip of his tongue hard and began to think about countermeasures.

He carefully read the news again:

Xu Ting: [Young Master Rong, I'm Xu Ting, I have a few more words to say about what I told you about Chi Han this afternoon. ]