24

Rong Xu's reading speed is very fast. Basically, many things are read in one go. Even Chi Han doesn't know if he really remembers it or just looks at it to relieve his boredom.

The classmates in the class saw that Rong Xu was also starting to study, and subconsciously wanted to say that he was pretending, but when they thought of Chi Han's grades, they all shut up.

After all, their faces are still burning hot.

The weather is gradually getting hotter, and the air conditioner in the classroom brings bursts of coolness. The afternoon sun shines in from the window, and the temperature is just right on people.

Chi Han clasped the book on his head, lay on the table and slept soundly.

When Fang Jingluo came in, he saw this scene:

a thin boy was lying on the table, with a small tuft of soft black hair on the edge of the book. A light delicate pink.

A small section of snow-white neck stretched out from the neckline of the black and white school uniform, with a fragile and attractive arc.

For some reason, Fang Jingluo rolled his throat subconsciously, his eyes filled with heat.

so beautiful.

I really want to trap this arc in my arms.

He thought about it and did it.

In his eyes, he must get what he wants.

Fang Jingluo walked over a few steps, reached out and stroked Chi Han's slender neck, his thumb rubbed back and forth with the little red mole behind his ear.

He pressed the tip of his tongue against the corner of his lips, narrowed his eyes slightly, and his movements became more arrogant.

Why didn't I think Chi Han was so attractive before?

He attributed all these to the reason why Chi Han and Xu Ting were similar, and desire rolled in his eyes.

Chi Han woke up from the dream the moment his neck was held, he grabbed the man's arm and raised his head vigilantly.

As soon as he looked up, Fang Jingluo's face with a hammer appeared in front of him.

Chi Han kicked out with the anger after waking up and the disgust of being touched by the dog.

Centered on the opponent's knee.

Fang Jingluo's face twisted and he almost fell to the ground.

He clenched his fists and wanted to make a move, but when he came, he withdrew his hand, and the ruffian smiled sullenly: "I haven't seen you for a few days, and it's still as wild as before, okay, I think your little paws can scratch me for a few days. "

Chi Han: "..."

Vomit!

Small paws?

Chi Han raised his palm expressionlessly.

If I take this one, you may die.

Fang Jingluo patted the ash on his knees, hugged his chest and said condescendingly, "You have all the books and you haven't come, are you waiting for me to invite you? But..." As he

spoke, his tone suddenly became ambiguous . Getting sticky, he lowered his body and leaned against Chi Han, with a muffled laugh or two from his chest: "You are so desperate to see me from the bottom to tenth place in two weeks?"