45

"Chi Han, you're here."

Fang Jingluo flicked the string of beads wrapped around his hands, his eyes extremely aggressive.

Chi Han's face was cold and he didn't speak.

He didn't know what Fang Jingluo was going mad about recently, but he didn't pay attention to him, but he still stuck.

Do you need a hammer?

Without getting a response, Fang Jingluo's eyes became more intense, he leaned forward slightly, half-drooped his eyes and whispered in a very intimate tone: "Why are you with this crippled again? Don't you think it's dirty? ?"

He didn't even look at Rong Xu while he was talking, and he looked as arrogant as he could.

Chi Han: "..."

Mad, the dog thing gave you a face, didn't it? !

Chi Han squatted down and looked sideways at Rong Xu, his eyes were full of doubts, and he asked solemnly: "Eh Rong Xu, I seem to have heard a dog barking just now, how can there still be dogs in Fangjia Ancient Street? Rong Xu 's

eyes burst into a smile for a moment, he looked at Chi Han's sly look, and most of the depression in his heart dissipated.

Since Rong Xu cut his hair, his outstanding appearance has attracted attention wherever he goes, and at this moment it has attracted the attention of most people.

"Maybe it was a wild dog that was accidentally put in, right?" Rong Xu raised his jaw splendidly, and brushed his fingertips lightly against Chi Han's earlobe. Even if he was sitting, his gestures could easily overshadow Fang Jingluo in front of him.

Rong Xu smiled coldly: "My little heart has my ears."

The words Fang Jingluo said to Chi Han just now were sent back as they were.

The smile on Fang Jingluo's face was instantly dyed with a chilling gloom.

When the two looked at each other, there was a bloody storm.

The ordinary people in the back couldn't see clearly with their necks raised, but the people standing at the door of the ancestral house kept everything in their eyes.

This is really big news!

The cripple abandoned by the Rong family now dares to challenge the next heir face to face in the Fang family!

Really live a long time to see anything.

This time, many people from the Rong family came, and they were stunned for a long time after seeing Rong Xu's face clearly.

Is this actually Rong Xu?

The one who kept his head down and couldn't even speak? !

For a time, the Rong family looked at each other in dismay.

Especially Rong Xu's temperament, even Rong Haoxuan, who is currently the most favored by Rong Guanyu, can't match.

The younger person quickly broke the old view in his heart, and looked at Rong Xu without turning his eyes.

Deep-minded or gloomy people sneered and waited for Fang Jingluo to throw them out.

They looked at each other mockingly.

When did Rong Xu have such courage?

Didn't he think of angering the Fang family and then come to them for help?