76

It was a sunny day after the snow, and the morning light shone through the gaps in the curtains onto the bed.

The thick quilt was scattered messily, and half of whose pajamas fell to the ground, and the other half was tucked into the quilt.

Chi Han was awakened by the light, opened his eyes a little dull, and half-squinted to check the time.

It's nine o'clock...

Chi Han yawned, and his temples were inexplicably painful. He got back into the warm quilt, and when his legs moved, he realized that something seemed wrong.

Why did he feel like something was missing underneath him? ?

Chi Han shivered, and reluctantly reached out and touched it.

Chi Han: "..."

Where did his big underwear go? ! !

And when he reached out to touch, not only did he touch his own things, but he also seemed to touch other people's...

Chi Han stiffened and took a deep breath: "!!!"

Fortunately, he retracted his hand as soon as he touched it, and the person behind him Still on the back of his neck, breathing lightly.

Chi Han is no longer sleepy at all. What happened after being drunk last night slowly reappeared in his mind like a movie, and he even remembered the details clearly.

It was he who dragged Rong Xu to bed first.

It's him who doesn't let go.

It's still him!

Ripped off the man's pants!

Chi Han covered his head with a quilt and shouted silently, wanting to wear it back and beat himself up last night.

The main thing is that he was so humiliated last night that he took the initiative to get started, but he was actually cowardly, crying and covering his buttocks to let Rong Xu wait.

Rong Xu felt sorry for him, he really didn't go to the next step, just dragged the man under him and took a few bites to vent his anger.

Chi Han still remembers Rong Xu's expression at that time.

It was horrible, it felt like I could swallow people alive.

However... Chi Han exposed his eyes and couldn't help but ponder over it carefully.

If he didn't move the back, he really felt very cool, and even wanted to do it again.

Chi Han's ears were hot, and he turned back quietly.

It's easy to react when bare skin rubs against each other.

Rong Xu's palm was still on his waist, and the warm palm was against his lower abdomen. When he turned around, the position of his hand became his butt.

Chi Han pursed his lips and held his breath. He carefully held Rong Xu's wrist and thought about it. To lift his hand.

The jade dice on Rong Xu's wrist rolled back and forth with the movement, Chi Han quickly reached out and pinched it, and one step later would fall to a strange place.

At this moment, Rong Xu's palm, which was about to be pulled apart, was suddenly attached again, and even his five fingers with distinct joints were buckled and kneaded lightly.

Chi Han was numb, looked up, and slammed into a pair of thick ink-like eyes, and was almost ignited by the dark fire inside.

Although he didn't make the last step last night, Rong Xu still tossed and turned for a long time.