48

Chi Han was lying on his stomach, his smooth and slender calf touching Rong Xu's hand from time to time, as if urging him.

Rong Xu's men shrank back subconsciously: "..." The

weather was getting hotter, and the constant temperature air conditioner was turned on early in the private room. The temperature was just right, and it wasn't hot at all.

There is a screen between the massage couch and the dining table. On the screen is a hand-painted bamboo forest landscape, which is quiet and elegant.

In such a quiet and cool environment, Rong Xu was sweating.

Heart fire is hard to stop.

There was no movement behind him for a long time, Chi Han moved his feet a little eagerly, trying to attract Rong Xu's attention.

"Hurry up... I'm so sleepy."

Chi Han closed his eyes halfway, and urged some sleepiness.

This picture of his body is easy to get sleepy after drinking alcohol. At this moment, he has long forgotten who is next to him, and he just thinks about why he hasn't massaged.

"I spent money... it!" The

kicking legs would always move somewhere, whether it was in front or behind, they were stimulating Rong Xu's nerves.

He looked away, pulled the large towel on the side, and covered the person tightly.

Drunk people are especially difficult to deal with, and after a while, both of them are sweating.

Rong Xu looked at the person in front of him with a headache, his eyes darkened.

No more trouble...

At this moment, there was a light knock on the door, and the technician Chi Han gave to Rong Xuyue arrived.

"Come in." The

technician walked in carefully. After confirming the name, he opened the box and prepared to start work.

Rong Xu moved his fingers, rolled up his cuffs, and took the bottle of essential oil on the side.

"How to do this?"

Technician: "?"

It was impossible to wait for Rong Xu to explain that. The technician did not hold on for a few seconds under the cold eyes, and then began to introduce the use of essential oils.

Rong Xu squeezed the palm of his hand, and slowly stuck it to Chi Han's back waist according to the technician's instructions, and the cool and smooth liquid immediately slid down the waistline.

Rong Xu quickly caught it, putting his hands on Chi Han's waist.

Chi Han didn't know if his obsession was achieved. The moment Rong Xu's hand was put on it, the whole person stopped making trouble, and lay quietly on the couch without moving.

The essential oil was a little too much, so he tugged down the towel covering his buttocks.

As the technician said, he began to massage the muscles little by little along the texture.

"Yes... your hand just comes over like this, then go down, and then go down! This acupuncture point must be pressed!" The

technician ignited his enthusiasm for teaching for a while, he stood on the side and pointed out the technique, wishing to get started directly Practical lectures.