57

The rain blowing in from the car window seemed to be extraordinarily cold, Chi Han shuddered, his heart seemed to be wrapped in ice, and all the joy when he just saw Rong Xu was frozen beyond recognition.

Looking at Rong Xu's profile, he suddenly lowered his head in a hurry as if he had been stabbed by something.

For the first time, Rong Xu didn't see him in his eyes.

Song Yao, who was standing outside the car, was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and then waved her hand dashingly:

"No, someone at home will pick you up." As

soon as she finished speaking, she seemed to think of something again. She smiled slyly at Rong Xu's side and shook her phone. Said: "Don't worry, I will contact you if there is anything."

Rong Xu nodded slightly, and the black car window rose to cut off everyone's curious eyes.

It wasn't until the car drove away that the surrounding chatter erupted.

"I'm going, I'm going! Who was sitting in the car just now!" "

The male protagonist of the novel finally has a face !!

" While screaming with pink bubbles, someone interjected, "It's a pity that I'm a crippled man, I can't stand up in this life", and the atmosphere suddenly turned cold. The few favorites who called at the beginning were also dumbfounded, and there were some inexplicable meanings in their eyes. It seemed astonished, mixed with a little disgust. Song Yao "snapped" to hold up the umbrella, the sudden muffled sound was like a slap in the face of everyone, and everyone couldn't help shaking. She glanced at a few people, and then pulled the corner of her mouth in disdain. No brains. ... On the way back, someone pressed the mute button, and the only thing I could hear in the car was the sound of rain falling down.

Rong Xu put his hands on the blanket on his knees, and his leg bones were aching.

He turned his head to look at Chi Han, and the other party's gaze landed somewhere vaguely, as if he was distracted.

"On the phone just now..."

Chi Han's mind was full of Rong Xu's eyes just now, and after a long while, he returned to God in a daze: "What did you say?"

Looking at his apparently absent-minded appearance, he thought about it again. By the photo of the girl on Chi Han's mobile phone that night, Rong Xu's cold face was more like a layer of frost.

Chi Han's sentence "I have a partner" on the phone just now was wrapped in his chest like a sharp and tiny thorn.

With every breath, it only pierces deeper.

Rong Xu's drooping eyes were as thick and dark as ink, and it seemed that something was spreading wanton in them.

Of course he knew that Chi Han was not talking about him, nor could it be him.

But after learning that Chi Han had someone he liked, the desperation that came flooding almost tore him apart.

The rain outside the car suddenly became heavier, and even if the wipers were turned to the maximum, they could not see the front clearly.