85

The news of Mr. Fang's serious illness has been kept secret by Fang Jingluo, and even his second uncle Fang Chen didn't know it at all.

It wasn't until he didn't see Mr. Fang to come forward and became suspicious, and took people to the Fang's ancient house to make a fuss. Only then did he know the news that the old man was about to die.

"Fang Jingluo, you are so good, you can hide it without revealing it, hehe..."

Fang Chen stood at the door of the room with red eyes, the suit he had always been wearing had broken two buttons at the moment, he mocked: "Let me Guess who is helping you from behind? The Rong family? What promise did you make to Xu Man, sigh..."

Fang Jingluo raised his hand and swept his shoulders twice, flattening the crumpled suit, always speaking and doing things in a dignified manner He actually smiled calmly at the moment: "Second uncle is joking, this is what my grandfather meant, and his old man just told me..."

Fang Jingluo paused, and finally showed a smile like a poisonous snake on his face, he approached Fang Chen said softly: "You are the stain of his life, wild breed."

Fang Chen's face instantly turned pale when he heard this.

The vicious smile in Fang Jingluo's eyes flashed, and he straightened up without giving Fang Chen another look.

"Okay, let this person out, not from my Fang family, all of them will be thrown out!"

Fang Chen was pushed and shoved, and suddenly rushed to the room behind Fang Jingluo like crazy, everyone was caught off guard. let him open the room.

In the center of the quaint house was a large bed, on which lay a thin figure whose face was covered with white silk at this moment.

Fang Chen was stunned for a moment, but before he could react, he was kicked into the corner of the wall. He clutched his stomach and couldn't get up for a long time.

Fang Jingluo raised his hand to lock the door, glanced at Fang Chen indifferently, and a strange smile appeared on the corner of his lips.

If he sends Fang Chen down, what kind of expression will the old man show?

Really looking forward to it.

...

Chi Han sat on the plane and leaned against Rong Xu to start watching the movie comfortably, completely unaware that the world in the book had gone 108,000 miles away because of him.

Rong Xu kneaded Chi Han's fingers with one hand, and occasionally picked it up and bit it lightly, while looking down at the message from Song Yao.

The old master of the Fang family died of a serious illness, and the will has not yet been announced. The Fang family of Nuoda has only two legal heirs.

Logically speaking, if the son inherits the father's business, it should be passed on to Fang Chen, but Fang Jingluo was the favorite of the old patriarch before his death, so now everyone is a little confused.

Song Yao's family also had an intersection with the Fang family. When Song Yao's parents received the letter, they wanted to go to express their condolences. Anyway, they did something to save face, but after they went there, they learned that the Fang family had not opened at all. mourning hall.

After seeing this sentence, Rong Xu raised his eyebrows slightly.

Haven't opened a mourning hall?

No matter how confused Fang Jingluo was, he wouldn't be stupid in this kind of thing. Besides, there were so many old people in the Fang family, how could he be allowed to make trouble.