93

In the past three days, besides going to the toilet and taking a bath, Chi Han has basically never left the bed. Even the bathing is done in a coma, and he has no impression at all.

In fact, the satin used to bind the wrists was very soft, and Rong Xu was not willing to tie it tightly, so he loosened it the next day.

Chi Han stared at his wrist for a while, then tied it back again, and tightened it a little by the way.

All the mobile phones were confiscated, and the only things that could be used for entertainment were reading and sleeping.

Of course, sleeping is a verb.

Chi Han has been out for a while these days.

He turned over on the bed, pulled a piece of paper out of boredom, thinking about the origami he learned in his previous life and slowly folded to pass the time. After ten minutes, a round paper ring was folded, and he quietly Hide the paper ring in the crevice behind the pillow.

The door of the room was not locked later. Chi Han didn't go out at first because he had no strength to go down. Later, he didn't want to be seen by others with the blue and purple marks on his body.

I didn't know that I thought it was domestic violence.

Every day, Rong Xu would put expensive plaster on him to remove traces, and then print new ones on it, as if he was marking his territory over and over again.

Although Rong Xu didn't say anything more, Chi Han could still feel that he didn't feel relieved, but he buried all those negative emotions in his heart because he was afraid of hurting himself.

Rong Xu has locked himself in the room these past few days, as if he wants to occupy everything, more like he is desperate to get proof.

Prove that he is the only one in his heart.

Rong Xu was stubborn and serious about his feelings, and could not tolerate any falsehood.

If he finds that Chi Han only loves him ninety-nine points, then he will definitely turn that number into one hundred percent.

Chi Han didn't hate such hot feelings. On the contrary, he had the greatest degree of patience with Rong Xu and was willing to coax him until he was good.

Rong Xu came back after going out to deal with some things. Except for work, he was almost with Chi Han these days.

When I opened the door, I saw Chi Han obediently holding the quilt and waiting for him on the bed. His two long legs were slightly bent, and we could vaguely see the traces of being sucked on the deep skin.

Rong Xu's expression instantly softened by two points.

He went to bed and pulled the man into his arms. As soon as he looked down, he saw the silk cloth that was re-tied, and a small wildfire burst out of his heart.

Chi Han leaned against the person's chest, stretched his legs comfortably, and yawned lazily.

"Sleepy?"

Rong Xu changed his position to make it more comfortable to lie down, and his fingertips ran through Chi Han's soft hair, fiddling lightly.

Chi Han blinked the water vapor from his eyes, turned over like a boneless body, and rubbed the small spot on Rong Xu's chest with his chin through his clothes, completely unaware that he had added a spoonful of oil to the firepower. .

"Rong Xu, let me discuss something with you, let me play with my phone for an hour," Chi Han twisted his body and groaned, "Not letting you play with your phone is the most terrifying punishment for modern people!"