28

When Chi Han entered the classroom in the morning, he almost thought he had made a mistake. There were Hanfu of various colors and styles on the podium, and a row of boys were waiting to put on makeup.

Several little girls put on wigs for them neatly, and started to make up after the hairstyle was done.

Chi Han: "..."

After that, he wanted to run again.

Of course, in the end, the escape failed.

Under Chi Han's dying struggle, Deng Li agreed to wear a wig and no makeup.

However, Chi Han's foundation is very good, even if he is wearing makeup, he only needs to put on his eyebrows.

The teenager has a slender waist and a slender stature. Deng Li and a few girls together chose a light blue cross-collar and a three-meter pleated skirt for him. The pleated skirt was embroidered with green bamboo and the waist was the same color. Department.

Finally, I wore a layer of waxy white outer covering, and the long sleeves fell to the ground.

Chi Han casually pulled his waist-length hair behind him, just as a breeze blew in outside the window, and the wide sleeves were slightly raised.

Everyone held their breath for a while.

What a magical picture this is!

The young man with a body like a cultivator stood beside the window, holding a folding fan in his hands behind his back, his slightly raised eyes carried a sly agility.

If this is placed in ancient times, it is a beautiful boy who is alive and well!

Geng Xue tightly covered the screams in her mouth, and excitedly took out her mobile phone and kept taking pictures.

This kind of beauty has been missed and the ghost knows if I can see it again!

The young man suddenly frowned, and the originally agile eyes were stained with a bit of melancholy, which made people feel distressed.

Geng Xue covered her heart and frowned uncontrollably. Her voice was extremely gentle, and it seemed that a louder voice would hurt the person walking out of the picture scroll in front of her.

"What's wrong with you? Can't find anything?"

Geng Xue uttered the most girlish voice in her life.

The other girls in the class also had red cheeks.

Chi Han's eyebrows dropped, his slender palms stroked his waist, and then touched his pleated skirt.

It's like searching for his lost sword.

Geng Xue instantly felt that she had made up a 100,000-word ancient sadistic love story.

Just when everyone was addicted to the beauty in front of them, a whisper slowly sounded:

"...why disappeared, I remember it's here..."

Immediately afterwards, all the people in the class saw Chi Han holding a The deputy noble son's skin bag lifted up his skirt and touched it impatiently.

"Where is my phone? Why is it missing!"

Geng Xue: "..."

Everyone: "..."

There seemed to be a sound of broken dreams.

Chi Han turned around for a long time and finally found the phone from the wide sleeve, and as soon as he looked up, he saw Geng Xue walking by with a lost face.