31

A good night's dream.

Chi Han didn't wake up until nine o'clock in the morning.

The sunlight outside the window dimly illuminated the room through the curtains.

Chi Han sat up in a daze as usual. After a few minutes, his memory returned, and his eyes focused on the red thread tied to his wrist.

By the way, Rong Xu!

He hurriedly packed up and stepped on his slippers and ran towards Rong Xu, but the room was empty.

The bed was neatly folded, Chinchilla was still leaning against the pillow, the window was half open, and the white and transparent curtains were gently blown by the wind.

There is an inexplicable sense of alienation.

Just when Chi Han was still recovering with a mess of hair, there was a sudden noise from downstairs.

He took a few steps to the stairs and looked down, just in time to meet Rong Xu's cold eyebrows.

The frost and snow in those eyes melted suddenly, revealing a little smile.

"Awake?" The

yard is probably planted with some summer flowers, and the warm wind wafts in through the window with the fragrance of the flowers, which is refreshing.

Chi Han took a deep breath, and the whole person was much more awake.

"Did your leg hurt last night?"

He ripped his hair and went downstairs as he spoke.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but there seems to be the aroma of green onion cake in the air!

Rong Xu's cold voice was a little soft. He lifted the small plate in front of him and slowly pushed it over.

"It doesn't hurt, come and eat."

Several dishes were filled with various foods, steaming hot and misty.

Chi Han didn't feel anything at first, but when he saw the food, he was suddenly hungry, and his stomach rumbled.

"It's delicious! Then I can eat it!"

Rong Xu handed over a pair of chopsticks and caredly helped him serve a bowl of pumpkin porridge.

Chi Han couldn't wait to pick up a xiaolongbao and put it in his mouth, the full gravy overflowed instantly.

His eyes were bright.

good to eat!

Rong Xu always had a bad appetite when he woke up in the morning. He usually went out after drinking some porridge, but this morning he ate a few Xiao Long Bao and even a fried egg with Chi Han.

The taste is ok.

"Which takeaway do you order?" Chi Han stroked his stomach, and asked lazily, "Do you usually eat from this one?"

Rong Xu said lightly: "No, it was Wang before. Yao is doing it."

Chi Han: "..."

What kind of breakfast can Wang Yao make? !

Fried tomatoes with tomatoes!

Rong Xu seemed to understand his expression, and he laughed a little at the moment: "Although Wang Yao has no brains, he can still cook."

Chi Han, who only cooks noodles, feels that he has been violated.

He decided to skip the matter.