55

The speed of gossip in schools is like a rocket, and it is enough to spread to all corners of each school in one day.

The devil knows where all those gossips come from.

Even though Chi Han has deliberately avoided the name "Song Yao", after a day, he can roughly piece together the girl's family background.

Song Yao's family is in a neighboring province. Although it is not as good as the Fang family and the Rong family, its strength should not be underestimated.

Song Yao was born here and went to primary school. Later, after her parents divorced, she went abroad with her mother and only recently returned.

Song Yao was not mentioned much in the original novel. It can be said that until Rong Xu finally committed suicide, no female characters appeared by his side.

It seems that Rong Xu's entire life has been cut into two halves, the first half is revenge on the Rong family, and the second half is fighting against Fang Jingluo.

Naturally, Chi Han subconsciously kept separating Rong Xu from the others until Song Yao called that night.

"...Chi Han? Are you going?"

Chi Han recovered and saw Geng Xue's big face. He glanced at the watch on his wrist, and the self-study was over in ten minutes.

He stacked the papers, scratched his hair slyly, and said casually, "Where are you going?"

Geng Xue lowered her head and tapped the screen of her phone, as if she was sending a message to someone: "A class dinner! You didn't join me. Are we in the class? The class leader just posted it, and..."

Geng Xue clenched her fist and her eyes were bright: "I heard that Song Yao from No. 2 Middle School and their school's school grass will also come!"

Geng Xue pushed the air Glasses, eyes firm and solemn.

Where there are beautiful little brothers and sisters, how can we be without her?

But even if she climbs the wall every day, her life CP will always be Rong Xu and Chi Han!

rxchszd!

Chi Han was scalded by Geng Xue's suddenly warm eyes, he frowned and stepped back, saying, "...Have you gone too far with your questions?"

Geng Xue: "..."

Ha, man.

***

To be honest, Geng Xue was 80% joking when he asked Chi Han if he would come, because according to his usual style, he would definitely not participate in this kind of activity.

But what surprised Geng Xue was that Chi Han actually left with everyone after school.

Originally, this activity was only for their class, but some students wanted to bring their friends from No. 2 Middle School together. Later, for some unknown reason, it became a sorority meeting between No. 1 Middle School and No. 2 Middle School.

After reaching the place to eat, Geng Xue counted, there were about thirty people.

Chi Han was sitting on the armchair drinking barley tea, playing with his mobile phone in a bored way, and the teenagers sitting next to him were all excitedly twisting left and right, or shouting or whispering.

He had already packed his schoolbag, but as soon as the word Song Yao entered his ears, he inexplicably followed Geng Xue and the others.

He just wanted to see what a girl Rong Xu liked looked like!