56

When Rong Xu got downstairs, Chi Han just slipped into the bathroom.

Even through a glass door, the ghosts and wolves in the box could not be stopped, and Chi Han walked the birds with half-closed eyes and expressionless face.

I drank too much drink just now, and I didn't feel it when I was playing games, but only when I put down my phone did I feel it.

"Buzz..." The

pocket of the clothes suddenly vibrated, and Chi Han was startled. It took a second to realize that someone was calling him.

He tied his trousers in one hand and answered the phone without looking at who it was.

"Chi Han."

A low and gloomy voice came from the other end of the phone, which was particularly clear mixed with the dull music around.

It was Rong Xu's voice.

Chi Han: "...Uh." The

other party just called out his name, which made him swell up all night and leaked.

Compared with the liveliness here, Rong Xu's side was so quiet and terrifying, Chi Han could even imagine the scene of a lamp alone.

He was inexplicably guilty.

But soon, these guilty consciences all turned into boredom.

"What are you doing?" The

opposite side didn't reply for a long time. Rong Xu's dark and gloomy eyes looked at the neon-lit building. Just a faint leak of voice was enough to attract passers-by to stop and watch.

Rong Xu raised his hand and lowered the car window, and the fine raindrops fell in in an instant. He spread out his palm and took a few drops, and his already cold fingertips became even more pale.

The driver felt the cold wind and subconsciously raised his eyes to look in the car mirror.

I saw Rong Xu, who was obviously cold and sculptural in appearance on the back seat, but his voice was a little warm. It was not until he met those cold eyes that were as cold as ink that the driver suddenly recovered.

He couldn't help shaking, and quickly lowered his eyes.

Rong Xu looked at the building again, and said warmly: "It's raining, I'll pick you up."

Chi Han was stunned: "Are you downstairs?"

Before he could speak, he hurriedly said: "When it's raining, you What are you doing out? It hurts so much that I can't sleep at night again!"

Rong Xu's heart warmed and he whispered, "It's okay, it's not big."

"It's not big, are you still coming?" Not thinking about those messy thoughts anymore, he pushed open the toilet door and hurriedly walked outside the box, "Forget it, I'll get down right away, you covered your legs tightly!"

As soon as he hung up the phone, the monitor chased after him: "Hey Chi Han! Where are you going!"

Chi Han glanced at the elevator that was coming up, smiled and said, "Sorry, my family has come to pick it up, it's a little too late now."

In fact, some people came to sing tonight Several have already left early, and those who stayed until the end generally love to play.

"Don't," the squad leader said with a smile, "Everyone will be ready to sing the last song now, five minutes at most."