82

Rong Xu always smiled at him, even when he had no expression, he could still make people feel that unique gentleness.

But now it is really touching Rong Xu's inverse scale.

His dark eyes were dark, and there was no smile in sight.

Chi Han was afraid that he would keep the matter in his heart again, so he hurriedly reassured him: "I don't even remember what he looked like. Look, I tore up his postcard!"

After speaking, Chi Han tore the postcard in two or three times It was broken and thrown into the trash can next to it.

Rong Xu lowered his eyes and watched the fragments fall in, but the scarlet in his eyes still did not fade away.

An imprisoned beast in his heart slowly showed its fangs, and it would break through the bondage at any time and tear up all those daring people.

Rong Xu's drooping eyebrows were gloomy, but when he lifted it up, he had regained his composure.

He raised the corners of his lips and reached out to rub the back of Chi Han's neck, his thumb pressed slightly on the raised Adam's apple, and his smile didn't reach his eyes: "Don't think about him again."

Chi Han swallowed and stretched out his hand to pull Rong. Xu bit his hand lightly, and continued: "I didn't think about it! My mind has been emptied a long time ago! Now it's only you!"

Rong Xu heard the words slightly, lowered his head and pressed his side to Chi Han's auricle, He said softly: "Then you can only look at me tonight."

Chi Han: "..."

"Look at you! I won't look at anyone tonight!"

After being assured, Rong Xu was temporarily appeased. He picked up the French rose on the table again, wrapped one hand around Chi Han's waist, and didn't let go for a moment.

Chi Han couldn't help laughing. After getting a cool side glance from Rong Xu, Lima flattened the corners of his mouth and pretended to study the masonry on the ground seriously.

Chi Han has always thought that all wines have the same taste, but unexpectedly, these wines seem to come from different wineries and have different tastes.

Some are sour, some are sweet, and some are even spicy.

He bent down and looked at the label on the barrel, which seemed to be the name of the manufacturer.

Rong Xu glanced at the degree and stopped Chi Han, who was still trying to get a second cup.

"The degree is too high, and if you drink it again, you will be drunk."

Chi Han smacking his lips, sweet in his mouth: "Really? I drink sweetly, and I'm not dizzy at all now."

Rong Xu looked at Chi Han, whose eyes were bright, was glad that he had just brought someone to eat first, otherwise he would drink on an empty stomach, and Chi Han might not be able to stand up at this moment.

"The wine here has a lot of stamina, just taste it, be careful that it's uncomfortable in the middle of the night."

Although Chi Han wanted to drink again, he put down the glass obediently.

After all, he still remembers the stupid things he did after being drunk last time.

Although he was not drunk, Chi Han felt that he was light and airy now, and was inexplicably happy.

Many people came out of the nearby shopping mall and gathered on the street.

All are walking in the same direction.