Chapter: 4 "Kitchen counter"

"Yes, thank you officers it won't happen again." Laurel said closing the door behind the police officers. She turned around with an angry expression and looked at all of us. "What the heck has gotten into all of you?" she asked again for the tenth time or was it the first? I don't really know.

"Getting arrested for underage drinking really?" Laurel looked at me and Conrad the most. "You guys are the oldest why are you acting like this?" she asked us which only made me roll my eyes. Why does every good night need to end with a bad note?

"And what are you wearing and how did you get there?" Laurel asked again but now directing the question to Belly.

Laurel has to understand that her little girl is growing up. She's a great mother but she has to let her daughter flourish into the woman she wants to be. Not keep her from doing so.

"I walked to the bonfire." Belly looked down after admitting the truth to her mother.

"Laur, can you please stop treating Belly like some kid. Aren't you happy that your daughter I going out and having fun and she's wearing a a beautiful dress?" I said standing up for Belly which she gave a thankful smile to.

Laurel actually looked me at me and looked like she wondered what to do next. She realised that this maybe wasn't that big of a deal after all.

"I want you to stop treating me like a kid." Belly said back to her mom.

"You will get treated like an adult when you start acting like one." Laurel said still annoyed with us. I guess that she chose the other side.

"Maybe you guys should too." Me and Conrad say at the same time giving each other a hive five from under the sofa that we were sitting on.

"You know what, just go to bed." Laurel said having enough to worry about already.

Me and Conrad were helping each other up the stairs and when we were done I left him in his room and changed into an oversized shirt and short shorts, putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I felt two knocks on the wall next to mine and I already knew who it was, it was Conrad. I knocked back and then I heard my phone buzz and it was a text from him.

(AN: BOLD IS ATHENA AND NORMAL ONE IS CONRAD )

Connie 👽

meet me in the kitchen in five?
pls

Sureeeeeeee
Connieeeeeeee
HHAHAHAHHA
Read : 03:18

______________________________________________

It has now officially been 5 minutes and I'm walking down to the kitchen. I'm not drunk anymore or stoned and I don't think that Conrad is either or I hope not.

I walk up to the kitchen a grab a glass of water and chug it down. When I turn around guess who's behind me. Conrad.

"Hi" I say smiling at him while holding my head because it has never hurt this much.

"Hey Nina" Conrad says still looking at me.

"You wanted to talk to me about something right?" I ask him feeling the tension build fast between us because of how close he was and now my eyes can't stop darting from his eyes to his lips.

And I think he catches on because he is staring at my lips too and he is getting a lot closer more then I could  even think. He stares at my eyes one more time before smashing his lips on mine. I have been waiting for this moment my whole life.

His tongue is on my lips asking for entrance and I give it to him. I start deepening the kiss by grabbing his hair and slightly pulling on it. My hands are now on his chest and his hands are under my thighs making me feel butterflies all over again.

He tapped my thigh twice indicating that he wants me to jump. "Jump" he says still with his arms around my thighs and I do as he says, jumping so that my legs are around his hips and his hands are now on my ass holding me.

He puts me down on the counter and starts kissing my neck definitely making hickeys down my neck. Everything is starting to feel so euphoric and it's the best feeling ever.

"What are you guy doing here" I hear a voice that definitely belongs to Steven. Oh shit. No no no no. Literally anyone except for Steven please god no.

Me and Conrad break apart looking terrified as fuck. What the fuck are we supposed to do now? Steven sees what's happening and directly turns around.

"What did I just walk into" Steven asks. "Please tell me that you guys are wearing clothes" he asks again but neither I or Conrad answer we just pretend like it didn't happen so I take another glass of water and he looks for some pills.

"What are you talking about Steven?" I ask him confused. "I was just drinking water and why are you awake so late" I ask again trying to change the subject.

"Did I just caught you guys making out?" He asks again with a bit of excitement in his voice. "Omg yes i did you guys were making out weren't you" he asks again but this time with a tone that says that he's not going to let this go as easily.

"No what are you talking about bro" Conrad answers taking a pill in his mouth and chugging it down with water.

"Yeah sure we're gonna talk in the morning alright" Steven replied with a smirk and to be honestly I'm kind of scared what he's going to say.

Steven is now gone and I'm staring at Conrad waiting for him to say something but he doesn't, he just walks out to the beach and I follow him.

When we are finally outside I burst out laughing like tears laughing. How could we be so stupid to make out in a kitchen in a house full of people. AND STEVEN CATCHING US.

Conrad turns to me with a smile and burst out laughing like he's never before and right now this is what I need. This is what I've longed for.

"Do you regret it?" He asks me almost immediately and I start shaking my head at him telling him no. "Good because neither do I"

"But isn't this gonna fuck up everything I mean we're gonna put 10 years of friendships on the line because we wanna be together" I ask looking at him.

"We could keep it a secret?" He asks me looking into my eyes and I'm actually starting to consider it.

Being together with you're childhood crush is better then any feeling in the world and I get to have this chance but should I take it? I mean heck Steven knows already it's only a matter of time before he tells Jayden and Jeremiah so why the hell not.

"Sure I'd like that" I tell him smiling. He pull me closer to him and grabs my face kissing me passionately. The kiss deepened again and this time it was him who did it. He moved me to that Im now sitting on top of him.

This summer is going to be great. I can feel it.