Chapter: 33 "Please, no, no"

As me and Conrad made our way towards the line that we were supposed to stand in I noticed that Jayden had suddenly left and he was nowhere to be seen.

As Belly started getting scared and nervous about not having a dance partner for the main dance my eyes focused on Jeremiah. "Go." I mouth to him towards Belly and it looked like he got my message because he got up from his seat and walked first towards me.

"I've thought about this outside thats the reason why I wasn't here for some time and I actually think me and Belly have chance." He whispered nervously to me as I watched.

"Mhm I think so too." I say while I took towards him. "Now go and dance with her or else you might not have the chance."

I pushed him forward and he walked the last bit towards Belly and they had their moment. Both of them got into their own lines as the song started.

The song started and it was beautiful. I'm not much of a dancer but I think that this is the most beautiful song to dance to I've ever heard, well except Lana Del Ray's songs of course.

We connected with our partners and it was the girls time to bow so we all did.

I don't know why but this made me think about the whole Jeremiah-Jayden-Belly situation and well at least now I know that the reason why Jere went out for some time was because he was processing some thoughts and not actually worrying about something.

The guys pulled us so that we were beside them as we turned around to the song. Conrad had his hand on my waist which made me smile to think that I'm actually doing a fucking dance. Me, Athena Miller, doing a debutante dance with her boyfriend.

God that sounds so beautiful but also so nothing I would look up to for the end of the summer but guess what. This is my favourite night ever.

The dance came to an end after a few minutes and I'm embarrassed to say that I was sad that it did. Sure I've stepped a few times on Conrad's toes but he will live. Or I at least think he will.

"Thank you." I say as I pull him into a kiss. He had his arms around my waist as my hands were holding his face as the electricity flowed through us.

Both of us smiled into the kiss as we enjoyed the last bits of the night that we had.

As we turned around we saw Jayden talking to Jeremiah and it looked like he had tears in his eyes. Jayden wasn't upset that Belly and Jeremiah danced together right, I mean I get that we would be upset but to cry about it? To be honest that doesn't sound like Jayden to me.

As a few minutes went by I was talking to Belly when I turned around and walked towards Conrad who was talking with Steven. "Hello boys." I say as I clap Stevens shoulder. "How's your head?" I ask Steven with a sarcastic grin.

"Great, never been better." He said as he rolled his eyes with a smile glued to his face. He walked away to go and talk to Shayla as he left me and Conrad all by ourselves.

"How've you been Nina-." Conrad got cut off my Jeremiah placing a hand on his chest with tears in his eyes too. Please don't tell me it's about what I think it is. Please, please, please.

"Conrad we need to talk, right, it's important it's about mom." Jeremiah said as he and Conrad looked at each other. No, no, no, a 16- year old shouldn't have to bear all that. "I found something out."

"We'll, we'll talk about this later, okay?" Conrad said as his voice slightly broke. I'm actually starting to get nervous right now.

"No, no it's important." Jeremiah said stubbornly as the tears in his eyes just grew bigger and bigger by the second.

"It's okay." Conrad said also with tears in his eyes as silent tears started streaming down my face. No one should know about this, heck me and Conrad aren't even supposed to know about this and we are the oldest.

I'm guessing that Jeremiah figured out that Conrad knew about the Susannah situation when he put a hand towards Jeremiah's chest to stop him going forward.

Jeremiah looked down at the hand as Conrad put it down. Tears just silently streamed down my face more and more as I watched the two brothers, I can't even imagine what it must feel for them.

"You already know don't you." He said as his eyes darted towards me and noticed my tears before looking at Conrad again. "You've guys known this whole fucking time and you didn't tell me."

"Jere." Conrad tried as his eyes watered at the conversation he was having with his brother. Connie got cut off as Jeremiah took a swing towards Conrad, hitting him right in the face.

I gasped as I didn't know who to pull of, of each other. I don't want to make the brothers enemies but I don't want to earn a punch either.

I tried pulling them apart but the heels and the ginormous dress were not a help at all. But by time they were on the floor a lot of people turned their eyes towards the two.

Susannah came running towards her sons as she yelled for them to stop. I was out of the way and letting their mother to handle the situation.

They broke apart as both of them calmed down and got up form the floor that they were on not even three seconds ago.

Both of them stood in front of their mom as Jeremiah started. "Mom." He said as he was already crying right now. He couldn't finish the sentence so Conrad decided to help him out.

"Mom we know, we both know." Conrad said as he stood beside his brother and they looked for an answer from their mom.

A/N: hiiii guyssssss 😍😍

I was bored and walked to do something so here I am. I'm actually half asleep while writing this so I don't even know if everything will be written the right way but I will double check it tomorrow morning. 😟😟

~~~~~~~~~~

So ummm this was supposed to come out like yesterday but like umm I WELL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING THE AUTHORS NOTE.

Im so mad at myself but it's fine at least y'all will get a new chapter to read. 😭

Im pretty sure that the next chapter is the last one so I'm actually kind of sad atm. 😭😭😭

ANYHOW I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY THAT YOU DESERVE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. ❤️