Author's Note!!!!!!!

Hiii guys I just wanted to ask some questions for continuing the story and your opinions.

Do you guys want some drama?

It doesn't have to be about Conrad and Athena I mean it could be if you wanted to but it could also be for example about Jeremiah and Belly. Comment what you would like and I can make something work 🫶.

I also wanted to say that English is not my first language and if I write something wrong I wouldn't mind you correcting me, it would actually help me improve.

I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted me to write maybe a new story. Of course I will be continuing this story but I wanted to ask if you guys would want maybe a Jeremiah or Steven or any character what so ever for me to write about, if you have suggestions please comment them so that I can start writing.

I also have one more thing to say and that is that I'm so sorry for not being active that much and not uploading as much as I used to. My goal was to publish about 2 chapters a day and now with being on vacation and family problems I only have time to write one but I'm going to try and write even more.

I hope you guys have a good day and I'm going to see you in the next chapter. ❤️