Chapter: 28 "Oh no"

All of us were now in the water, naked and swimming. Some of the girls bailed out which was kind of sad but it was still very fun.

Nicole and Taylor started splashing me and Belly, making it turn into a water-fight-splashing thing. All of us were laughing and I think that this was definitely one night that I will remember.

"Hey watch out for Jellyfish." Gigi said as she ran towards us on the patio. "I do not want to pee on any of you guys." She said as she started to take her clothes off.

"The other two girls missed out." Taylor said as we stopped splashing each other.

"Yeah I figured Dara would bail out but Marissa?" I said as I put my hair up in a ponytail. It was already quite wet but I still wanted it to be secured.

"I know." Nicole said agreeing with me and Taylor. I was thinking about putting on my swimsuit about now but I don't really know. I mean it's getting quite cold but the bathing suit won't help with anything. Nope, I'm not putting it on.

"Nicole." Gigi said as she yelled towards the girl. I heard the noise of a phone so I thought that someone got a message. Well, it was probably Nicole.

"Yeah?" Nicole asks still in the water. Gigi started unbuttoning her shorts as she looked down at the phone again.

"Jayden's texting you." Gigi said as her eyes darted toward me for some reason. Weird.

"Okay coming." Nicole said as she started leaving the water. Nicole left and now it was only me, Belly and Taylor.

"I have to admit, I like you're guys's friends." Taylor said with a smirk.

"Especially Shayla right?" I say sarcastically as Taylor's jaw dropped. She splashed me with water as I stared at her. I was going to get my payback.

"I knew you would." Belly said as she turned her head down so that her hair would get wet.

"They all seemed down with you and Jeremiah." Taylor said as she made me wonder if she was finally on the Jelly team. "Even though that's not the team I'm rooting for I like that they are supportive, even Gigi who's veins were like just about to explode when she heard." Taylor said.

I laughed as Belly decided to join me. "I have to admit I like this night very much." I say with a grin.

"Same." Taylor and Belly say at the same time making me grin even more. Flashing light were now breaking me away from my thoughts as I saw Nicole and Gigi leave. What the actual fuck once again.

"I'm sorry Nina!" Gigi yelled from their car. If you are so sorry come back and get us.

"I knew they were bitches." Taylor said with wide eyes. Shit. What the fuck are we supposed to do now?

"Shit." I say as I start getting out of the water. "Shit shit shit." I say again.

"What's happening." Belly asked as she and Taylor made their way towards me.

"They took everything." I say with panic in my voice. I'm not walking naked home, absolutely not.

"Except for our phones." Taylor said and I saw that she was now beside me. "Which has a really incriminating text from Jayden." She said making me grab the phone.

"Wait what does it say?" Belly asked. I held the phone and put I down not wanting to talk to any of them.

"My mom did ask me to ask you to the ball but that's now why I did it, I did it because I wanted to." I say towards Belly. "That's what the fucking message says Belly." I say getting mad.

"Wait so the whole time when you guys were talking about Cam and Jeremiah, one of them was actually my brother?" I ask my voice raising quite a bit.

"Athena wait let me expla-" Belly started but I cut her off.

"No, Belly, let me explain." I say getting mad right now. "I don't have a problem with you having a big crush on my brother, I have a problem that you didn't bother to tell me and actually lied to me for a long time." I say.

"Athena it's not like that." Taylor said making me get even more mad.

"No no it is like that." I say grabbing my phone and calling Conrad. He picked up almost immediately which made me feel so relived. "I need you to come and pick us up and please bring the other too." I say.

I'm feeling like he heard the anger in my voice and he said that he was on his way. "Conrad is coming with the guys too so we should find something to cover us while we walk a bit because they don't know at what side of the ocean we are at." I say as I look around.

"We can use that." Belly said as she pointed to a boat-cover-thing. I nodded my head and it looks like we will be walking with only a boat cover on us. Fun right.

A/N: HIIIIIIII GUYSSSSS. 😍 So I decided to write another chapter because why not and like also I've not been active at all lately so I wanted to make up for it.

I think I will also be updating another chapter since I have something VERY dramatic planned for the next chapter or two. 😈😈😈

Also I will be changing my username to "whore4dr4romalfoy" just so you guys knowwwww so that y'all don't get confused HAHSHSH 😭

ALSO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HOW DID WE ALREDY HIT 45K+ READS LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. ❤️ANYWAY I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 😘😘😘😘