Chapter: 7 "The bookclub drama"

Me and Conrad had finally made it home from our ride and I went straight to my room to change. I had to change because after this we will be going out to Laurel's bookclub party.

I changed into a beige tight dress that was just long to the middle of my thigh. I curled my hair and I put on my white high converse sneakers and applied some natural makeup. 

THE DRESS

A/N: if you don't like the dress you can of course change it our use you're own imagination thank you ❤️

I started walking down the stairs when I saw that Belly was getting ready for her date with Cam and I was proud of her feeling the older sister vibes even though we weren't related by blood.

I walked into the living room were all the guys were and I said hello from far away before I went to go get a glass of water.I saw that all of them were staring at me and I just looked behind me but there was nothing so I realised that they were looking at me.

While laughing at them and their childish humour I went to sit beside Conrad who was still in shock. All of them were staring. It was getting weird.

"You guys take a pic it will last longer" I said making all of them pull their phones out and get ready. "I didn't mean for real guys put your phones down." I say dropping my smile.

They did as I said but were still staring.

"Stop drooling over my sister that's disgusting." Jayden said while going back to the game.

"Athena I swear why do you never dress up like this?" Steven asked still looking at me.

"I do dress up just not when I go out with you guys." I say to them making Conrad chuckle.

"Athena if you weren't like a sister to me I would shoot my shot." Jere said slightly going back to the game.

"Well why thank you guys." I say to them while smiling and they return the smile. It's been a couple of seconds and Jere, Jayden and Steven are back to playing the game while Conrad is still beside me.

He lowered himself close to my ear whispering. "We are gonna blow our cover if you keep dressing up like that in front of me while other people are around" he said smiling and I just grinned.

"Conrad chill the fuck off my sister dude I see you whispering stuff into her ear." My brother said looking away from him game to us.

"What are you talking about." I blurt out as always. Steven getting flashbacks from last night in the kitchen started laughing out loud.

Belly once again like my life saver walked into the living room as like on cue. And can I tell you that this girl looked so gorgeous that anyone was incomparable.

"YOU LOOK SO GOOD" I yelled getting up from my seat to hug her. I guess that when I yelled all of the guys had their attention on Belly as they should.

As all of them started giving her compliments while me and Conrad used that opportunity to sneak into the bathroom on the lower floor.

Conrad couldn't even wait at this point he just went straight for it kissing me while one of his hands was on my waist pulling me closer to him and the other one was on my cheek.

My hands were in his hair brushing through it with my own fingers. My tongue was now asking for entrance and in less then a second it was granted an approval.

"Jump on the counter" Conrad says and I do as he says and right when he is about to kiss me again we hear my mother yelling.

"CONRAD AND ATHENA WE ARE LEAVING GET YOURE ASSES TO THE FRONT DOOR." my mom yelled from away.

"Shit." I say as I remember that I had lipstick on but it was just a natural color so it didn't make that big of a difference but I still needed to get it of Conrad's lips.

"I have to take off the lipstick stand still." I tell him as I grab a napkin before taking the make up of his face. He stared down at my lips and started leaning it.

"Stop they will be mad." I say with a smile as I go out of the bathroom and sneak out first.

~~~~~~~~

We were now all squished on the small couch at the book club making us all bored as fuck.

"Can't we do something." I ask the group while they all answer with yes and nods.

"I have an idea." I say to the group. "Let's go to Mc Donald's and eat food and talk shit." I tell them while grinning.

"Oh I'm so fucking in." Jeremiah said bringing his head up.

All of them agreed and Jayden and Steven went to tell the moms our plan so that they don't freak out when they find out that we left.

"Can we also get Belly I miss her" I ask both of the brothers.

"Of course yes." Jeremiah said instantly. Me and Conrad made eye contact knew exactly what the other meant. We started making kissing noises at Jeremiah who was telling us to shut the fuck up. It was clear that they were in love.

"Oh and I also need to go home and change." I say to both of them. "Why, you look great." Conrad said furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes I know Connie but I want to be comfortable." I said while grinning at him.

~~~~~~~~~

They left me and Conrad in front of the beach house for me to change and also me and Conrad are going to be driving in a separate car because there was six of us.

I went upstairs to change and guess where I went to get my clothes from. Yep Conrad's closet. At this point is think that I'm actually going to steal all of his clothes. I took a dark red shirt and some black Nike baggy shorts and put on my black converse so that they match better. See not everything is from Conrad I've got my own shoes on not his.

He was waiting in the car and when he saw what I was wearing he decided to comment. "Again seriously?" He asked as I got into the car.

"Yes you going to have to deal with it." I tell him while giving him a kiss on the lips which he returned. "Ok now we really have to go that they don't get mad at us." I say smiling at the boy sitting beside me and wondering what I did to deserve him.

A/N: Heyyyy guys I just wanted to tell you all that I'm going to sleep but I might upload another chapter later I don't know but I'm tired tysm for everything gn guys ❤️❤️