Chapter: 30 "Coffee"

As we made it home both me and Conrad decided to go to my room and get ready to sleep. I took off my dress and put on my pyjamas shorts with a white oversized shirt.

When I came back from the bathroom I saw Conrad on my bed with his pyjamas on too. It kind of became a normal thing for us to sleep together in each other's beds every night so basically this was our bed.

I joined him on the bed as I put my hair up in a messy bun so that it wouldn't get too hot with it down. Me and Con got comfortable with my hands in his hair while he had his head on my chest and we fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days passed and it was now the morning of the debutante ball. Can you believe it? It's already here. I was up early this morning but when I walked into the kitchen I saw my dad and my mum talking at the table.

"Hi." I say shortly while I get the coffee maker ready so that I can get some morning coffee.

"Hello Athena." My dad says as he smiles my way. I was actually in a quite good mood and I realised that maybe this whole *moving in with dad for a year* wasn't so bad after all because I can spend time with Conrad and I can go to my university easier then before.

"Okay I'm just going to cut straight to the point." I say as I turn around. "I'm fine with moving in with dad for a year but only if he lets me be with who I want to be with." I say as I suck my lips in. I was really hoping that he would say yes.

It took him a while but after some seconds he nodded his head. Fuck yea. I smiled towards them as they left the kitchen to go to the garden where Susannah and Laurel where.

My coffee was done so I took it and sat by the table and drank it in peace. After some time Jayden, Jeremiah and Conrad decided to join me.

"Hi." I say with a smile towards Conrad as he kissed me on the lips once before making his own coffee. Jeremiah was throwing food into his mouth and me and Jayden were still not on talking terms.

Belly came into the kitchen making me smile her way. We also still weren't on talking terms but today I wanted to forget all about that.

It became dead silent because of the tension in the air making me roll my eyes. "Okay can we just forget what happened for today and we can talk about it some other day please." I say with a smile.

Jayden looked my way with wide eyes. "Yeah yeah of course." He said making me smile. Belly came and hugged me which made me hug her back and smile.

Finally. I felt so bad over the past few days about what happened that it came to the point where I stayed up late to only think about it.

" I picked out some of those good muffins." Conrad says as he placed them in front of all of us to take one.

"I can't I just woke up and I'm actually going to have stomach aches if I eat that." I say as I chuckle. "But thank you Connie." He smiled and nodded his head as in you're welcome.

Jayden and Jeremiah grabbed their own one and ate them up in a matter of seconds. Belly didn't want one either so it was also ours left.

"Belly and Athena you guys should get going, oh and everyone stay out of the family room." Susannah said behind us making me scared from the sudden voice behind me. "I've done all your paintings and after the ball well have a big unveiling." Anna says making me smile her way.

She gave a dress for Jayden to put in Laurels car so he and Belly made their way out. I walked to where Conrad was standing and gave him a quick kiss before I made my way out too.

When I came out I saw that Steven was all up on Belly for kissing Jayden right outside. "Wait what the freak?" Steven said as he saw them kiss. "Wait you and Jayden, when did that happen?" Steven said confused.

"Maybe like a week ago?" Belly said with annoyance in her voice. Well good thing that it didn't happen 5 years ago at least.

"Omg are you kidding?" Steven said as he's started fake gaging making me walk towards them. I rolled my eyes sarcastically at Steven as he was genuinely disgusted.

"Oh come on Steven it's not like you don't make out with Shayla every fucking day." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah and you make out with Conrad every fucking day." He said with a grin. I nodded my head in response.

"Exactly." I say agreeing with him. "How let your sister live her life." I say pushing him forward towards the door's. "Bye Stevie!" I yell toward him making him show me the middle finger. I just laughed at him while I got into the car with Belly.

"I'm driving." She said proudly. My eyes widened as I grabbed onto the door handle and prayed for my life. Please don't let me die from Belly's driving, I'm begging you.

A/N: HIIII YALL. 😘 so ummm I was bored as fuck and wanted to write something so I wrote another chapter. 😈😈

Also please keep in mind that English is not my first language and that I made this story for fun nothing serious but now it kinda became "popular" in the Conrad section so here we are. 💀

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY THAT YOU DESERVE. ❤️