Chapter: 15 "Drunk Belly"

As we kids started leaving the kitchen so that the adults could talk alone it kind of felt awkward. I mean how could it not feel awkward.

"Hey Connie could I talk to you for a minute." Adam said trying to get Conrad's attention but he was just staring at the floor and leaving as soon as possible.

"I'm gonna head to the beach." He said as he and I were the last ones to leave the kitchen. God how much I hated that man, Adam. Heck even his name was a red flag.

All of us scattered across the beach, Belly going to get the margaritas while Jeremiah went to get someone leaving me and Conrad alone to walk to the beach.

"Hey are you okay." I ask squeezing his hand. I don't know why but it was kind of like a physical support for both of us to squeeze each other's hand.

"Yeah I just wasn't in the mood to talk to him that's all." He said still looking down at the floor. I couldn't stop and feel pity for the boy beside me. He had to go through all that and he didn't reach out to anyone for help.

"Well maybe one of those pomegranate margaritas will help you feel better." I say with a chuckle. Belly was definitely planning on getting drunk today.

He just chuckled at me while we were getting closer to the beach where almost everyone was, well except for Jeremiah and Bells.

Nicole,Jayden, Steven, Shayla and Gigi were already there sitting and talking.

"Hey guys." Shayla said turning her head towards us. She flashed a smile at me which I returned. Gigi and Nicole waved at us and we sat down on one of the many towels on the sand.

Belly came running down towards us with her hands full of drinks. "May I present to you, the Belly special." She said placing the drinks in front of us. Everyone started complimenting the drink.

"We saved you the inflatable unicorn." Gigi said towards Bells making her sit on it.

"Hey guys, check out who I found." Jeremiah said walking down with Cam Cameron beside him.

"Here take one." I say offering him a cup of the pomegranate margaritas.

"Oh no thanks I don't drink." He said with a polite smile. He is missing out big time but I respect him for his decision.

"Yes that's right, more for me." Conrad said taking the drink from my hands. I was planning on drinking that.

"You bitch." I say to him which mad him smile while he poured down the drink.

"It's not a race Con." I say while pouring some into a cup so that I could take MY own drink.

"Yeah save some for the rest of us." Jeremiah said towards me and Conrad. I just stuck out my tongue at him like a nine year old.

"Okay wait wait wait, what if it was a race?" Belly said getting a great idea into her beautiful head. "Isn't that the premise of like every drinking game?" She continued with a grin.

"You want to play a drinking game?" Gigi said not believing that the innocent girl in front of her wanted to do something crazy.

"Why not, I mean it's the Fourth of July." Belly said raising her hand up in defence. Everyone agreed and the games have officially began.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay okay but did you know that she was one of the last people to visit Lindsay Lohan's beach club in Mykonos before it closed." Gigi said while I was sitting above Conrad making him a ponytail.

"Are you serious." Shayla said literally being a bit drunk while Gigi nodded a hum in response. "Oh my god, I'd die for Lindsay. She's a queen." Shayla said turning her head backwards.