Chapter: 22 "I'm bored to death"

Me and Conrad were now in his room watching Tik toks on his phone while we were half asleep. Jeremiah and Belly were in the pool while Jayden and Steven were actually no where to be found. Our mothers are still high and drinking somewhere in town and dad left after I left the room.

"Hey did you hear that?" Conrad asks pausing the video so that he could hear better. I shook my head as a no.
But then I heard it and it sounded like someone tried going up the stairs.

We exited the room and saw our mothers at the bottom of the stairs almost asleep. Neither of them could move so me and Conrad got them into bed and helped them as much as we could. And where was Laurel?

It doesn't matter I'm too tired to think. "I'm bored." I say dragging out the d. Conrad looked up from his phone and closed it before turning to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked as he grabbed the pillow beside him and put it under his head.

"I really have no idea." I say throwing myself backwards on the couch. I really didn't think that summer could be this boring. I mean of course it isn't, heck I even got with my childhood crush but it's like nothing is happening in our lives anymore.

After a few minutes Conrad came up with a great idea. "We could like get high and do absolutely nothing." He said as he chuckled.

"I'm in." I say getting up from the couch to go to my room because I needed to get the joints. I came downstairs to see Conrad opening a bottle of beer while he handed me one. "I guess we are getting both drunk and high?" I ask raising one eyebrow at him.

"Yeah." He said as he took a swing of his beer. I lit my joint and inhaled the smoke feeling my body relax into the feeling. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone throw me over their shoulder as they started walking. My head was still pounding and I could barely see anything but I recognised that we were going up the stairs.

"Why is Shrek carrying me?" I ask while my hands were now swaying from the persons back.

"Well that a nice way to say thank you Athena." The voice that I think belongs to Steven said as he carried me up the stairs and into my room.

"Where's Connie?" I ask getting up from my bed. Steven was now trying to tuck me in and put me back to sleep.

"He is in his room sleeping like your ass should be." He said as he started getting frustrated with me not wanting to go back to sleep.

"No I want to go to him." I say getting out of Stevens grip and walking towards Conrad's room's door. I opened it and Jayden was trying to get Conrad to sleep.

"Hey Connie." I say getting in his bed beside him. He put his face into my neck while I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey Nina." He said almost as if he was asleep. I saw that Jayden and Steven were still here so I turned towards them.

"Get out." I say getting annoyed with both of them. I don't even know why but I am. My head is pounding and I want my sleep.

They left the room without protesting and I drifted into my beauty sleep.

A/N: so ummm...... I kind of forgot to update. And also I have been having the worst fucking blank mind like literally my brain isn't braining. 😭

Please if you have any ideas/ plot twists for this book drop them down so that I can consider them. 💀💀
And also if you want anything like special to happen also comment so that I can read it because I answer to every comment that I see and as fast as I can. 😫

OH AND ALSO THANKS FOR 17K READS LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, IT FEELS LIKE I STARTED THIS BOOK LIKE YESTERDAY. IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT AND THAT YOU ARE READING IT. 😘😘

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY. 😍😍😍