Chapter: 8 "Put a finger down"

All six of us were now squished into one car making Jere and Jayden sit in the front while me, Belly, Steven and Conrad sat in the back.

We had already ordered food and we were now sitting in the parking lot eating our food while talking. We just shared some embarrassing moments making me death stare Jayden every five seconds.

"Okay okay but do you guys remember when it was like our third summer here and all of us were outside in the pool and Athena almost drowned in the pool that was literally shorter then her because she couldn't see where the exit of the pool was." Jayden said while laughing.

"That is supposed to be and unspoken subject Jayden." I say to him with an unbelievable expression."And it was so scary literally any of you would drown too." I say looking at Belly for support.

"I'm with Nina on this one I remember when Steven slipped and fell into the pool breaking his ankle, that pool is deadly." Belly said making me high five her.

Jere who was on his phone trying to find for us something to do looked up. "We can play put a finger down." Jere said with a stupid grin. We all agreed that the idea was great.

"Let's start of easy." Jayden said. "Put a finger down if you've ever drank alcohol." He said putting a finger down. We all put a finger down while Steven asked the next question.

"Put a finger down if you've ever gotten drunk." Steven said still laughing from when we talked about embarrassing moments.

We all put a finger down well expect for Belly but she commented that she was planning to. And I as the best person ever sent her a wink.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jayden." Jeremiah said looking around. Belly put a finger down.

Belly looked around and saw that everyone was looking at her with surprise. "We were six come on guys." Belly said with wide eyes.

"You never told me." I tell her while starting to smile at Jeremiah's expression, you could see that he was jealous.

Belly just shrugged it off and continued to eat her fries. "Put a finger down if you've ever smoked weed." Steven says again thinking that his sister's answer would be no.

We all put a finger down including Belly. She actually tried it from me when she caught me smoking it on the balcony. And she had to beg me for it but I eventually gave in and let her take a puff. She did in fact not like it.

Me and Belly looked at each other before bursting into laughter making all of the boys look at us like we just had a heart attack.

"How did you even get a hold of weed Belly." Steven asked still shocked. Belly pointed at me and I just raised my hands up in defence.

"Put a finger down if you are a really bad driver." Jayden said looking at me. I did not put a finger down why would I, I'm and excellent driver.

"Athena put a finger down." Conrad said looking at me which made my jaw drop while grinning.

"That is not correct Im literally the best at driving." I say looking at him. He just chuckled in response.

"You literally crashed into a tree when you were going to the store." Jayden said laughing with Jeremiah in the front.

What he said made me hit him lightly on the shoulder making him wince dramatically.

"Put a finger down If you've ever kissed anyone in this car." Steven said smirking at me and Conrad.

Me, Belly, Conrad and Jayden put a finger down. Belly stared at me and why I put a finger down because I didn't tell her about me and Conrad.

"Athena who did you kiss because you put a finger down." Steven said knowing what he just did.

Jayden who didn't realise I put a finger down turned to look at me before he realised that Conrad put a finger down too and connecting the dots. But he knew already because Stevie told him this morning.

"Next question thank you." I say kicking Steven's foot which only made him chuckle.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher." I say wanting to spice things up.

Surprisingly Belly didn't put a finger down which made my jaw drop. "Wait you guys didn't-" I say getting cut off by Conrad's hand over my mouth telling me to shut up.

I just licked his hand in response making him take it away from my mouth immediately.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Conrad  Fisher in the kitchen while I walked in and almost threw up." Steven said wanting make my life miserable. He looked at me with one eyebrow up.

"Do you guys want anything else because I can go and buy something more like ice cream it's on me don't worry." I say trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject Athena answer." Jeremiah looked at me with the stupid grin.

"So Belly you would like an ice cream with caramel topping yep got it bye love you Belly." I say getting out of the car and running to Mc Donald's. Stevens hair is going chop chop tonight definitely.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back to the car or should I say slow walking. "Here's you're ice cream Belly I made them put extra caramel because I am a nice person." I say getting in the car and handing her the ice cream.

"Can we go home now please." Jayden asked being nice for once and wanting to get me out of this situation. I love you so much right now Jade.