Chapter: 27 "Skinny dipping."

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of each other." Taylor said as all of us had a rosé glass. We decided to play put a finger down since we thought it would be quite fun.

I put a finger down including Gigi and Nicole. Belly raised an eyebrow towards me which I just chuckled.

"Okay put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to you know." A girl I've forgotten the name of asked. That's nasty.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles." Taylor said in her defence as she put a finger down.

"Taylor you're not allowed to put anymore fingers down." I say as I chuckle. She laughed too while all of the other girls joined us.

"You had a name for yours." Gigi said between chuckles.

"Okay put a finger down if you've ever had sex." Another girl asks making me put a finger down. I'm not saying with who but you can imagine.

Almost everyone put a finger down on well except for Belly and I felt bad. "If you've ever been to third." The girl continues while looking at Belly. Belly still didn't put a finger down not even when the other girl asked if she's been to second.

"Guys she is literally only sixteen slow down." I say while I look at Taylor. Belly looked at me with thankfulness filing her eyes.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher." Taylor said as the best friend she is.

Belly put a finger down making me grin from ear to ear. She maybe hasn't done any sexual things but she made out with the Cousins hottest guy or at least the girls think he is. I already had someone that no one could over power in my opinion.

"Shut the fuck up." Dara said as she looked at Belly with a smile. Gigi looked so heartbroken I almost felt bad for her.

"Wait, Belly we want all the tea." Nicole said making me get comfortable to listen. I already knew the story but I could listen to it as many times as you want.

"I'm sorry Gigi." Belly said as she took a sip from her drink.

"No it's fine." Gigi said with a smile towards the dark haired girl. Belly continued, answering Nicole's question.

"Um I mean there's not much to tell." Belly said as I rolled my eyes secretly with a smile. Of course there was much to tell. "He's like my best friend." Belly said making me smile. Yeah friends with benefits.

"And when did it start." Gigi said questioning the girl.

"Uh about a week ago." Belly answered making me grin even more. Yeah more like 5 years ago. "We kissed in the pool at our house." She said.

"Yeah me and Conrad saw them." I say taking a sip from my drink. Belly turned to look at me in shock.

"You did?" She asked with a smile. I nodded my head also smiling. Belly just shook her head with a smile once again.

"I've always had this feeling that there was something going on with between you and Jayden." Nicole said making me choke on my drink. I started coughing as Gigi patted my back.

Between her and Jayden? I've only known that she liked Cam and Jeremiah. I'm definitely going to talk with her.

"Uh yeah, no it uh." Belly said as she looked my way in panic. I didn't have a problem with her liking Jayden or them even being together but the way that she didn't even bother telling me kind of hurt.

"With Jayden?" I ask looking at both Nicole and Belly. Nicole's mouth turned into an O while I just looked at Belly. "No no it's okay continue." I say leaning back in my seat. What the actual fuck.

"Enough about boys." Taylor said trying to switch up the subject. "Put a finger down if you've ever been skinny dipping." She said.

I shook my head and decided to forget about the whole Belly and Jayden situation and put my finger down.

"Put a finger down if you've ever been skinny dipping at Hopper's Cove." Nicole said looking around. I put my finger down once again.

The girls looked at me in confusion. "Yeah I've been with Sara." I said looking at Nicole and Gigi. "The one from where I'm from you know, my best friend." I say with a chuckle.

"Oh the girl with the beautiful earrings." Gigi said as she remembered. Sara is my best friend back home and she used to come to Cousins with us for some time but this year she couldn't since her family was going to Greece.

"Yeah that's her." I say nodding my head. Nicole also remembered commenting about how she had great clothes back then.

"Why isn't she here this summer she was really nice last summer." Nicole asks as she looks at me. All of us used to hang out last summer since we were the same age.

"Oh her family went to Greece for the summer so she couldn't make it." I say taking another sip from my drink.

"She was so nice." Gigi says while I nod my head. I'm pretty sure since me and Jayden are going to stay here for a year that she will come to visit some time.

"So has anyone been skinny dipping in Hopper's Cove?" Nicole asks again.

"Is that a dare?" Taylor asks with a smirk. Oh I'm so in for skinny dipping.

"Absolutely." Nicole said putting her hands down. It looks like we are going skinny dipping.

A/N: I said that I would update one more chapter and I did, didnt I? 😈 I think I will update one more chapter but I'm not sure yet.

And I've also decided to spice some things up like the whole Belly and Jayden situation since I wanted something with drama to happen 😭

ANYWAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY. 😍🥰