12.5 - Disobedient

12.5 - Disobedient

Sativa
His growls were becoming more feral as I cowered slightly. He was Alpha - an Alpha King, no less. His claws were digging into my skin as I fought the urge to cry. His muscular legs pushing mine against the hard wall - I shivered; I did not know whether it was the cold, or the fact that he was so damn close to me - that I could smell anger rolling off of him in waves.

"What do I do?" I ask Vienna as I feel the wall dissipate between us both.

"Kiss him." I frown at her answer. It was hard to concentrate as the pain of Romanov's grip and claws tighten around my waist.

"Alright - I will, just as soon as I am prepared to die," I snap sarcastically. "I am being sarcastic, just so that you are aware."

"Trust me," she pleaded.

"If I die, you die with me." I snarl, wincing at the pain that he brought on me.

"Of course," she sounded happy - a little too happy.

I sigh, picking my limping arms from my sides and wrapping it around his broad shoulders, I kiss him.

I anticipate his hands throwing me off of him, but again, my anticipation is proved dead as his claws retract themselves from my hips and roam to my thighs, picking me up as I wrap my long legs around his waist.

I moan at his familiar taste, the cinnamon and mint. I let my hands roam his thick shoulders, before entangling them in his hair. He growls in pleasure as I lightly use my nails to scratch his scalp.

I press my lower-half closer to his as I feel something hard press against my inner-thigh. I release his hair as he clutches my behind, groaning as I press harder against him. I let my hands linger at the hem of his shirt, pulling away from the heated kiss to look in his eyes. He nods, giving me the permission I need to pull the clothing over his head.

His shirt lands on the floor as he smirks down at me. I moan yet again as his warm, muscled skin meets with mine. His eyes were blue - differing from this usual green, I could have stopped then. But, it had become me using him for my pleasure, rather than expertly calming him down.

He moves his right leg to rest between my thighs. To ache then pleasure me where I needed it the most.

My hands lightly scratch down his eighthly-packed abdomen as his teeth scrapes me neck. I whimper as his tongue darts out to lick up the side of my neck.

He trails light kisses as I close my eyes in pure bliss.

But, as I had said, all good things must come to an end.

"Fuck," I tear away from Romanov as a voice counters. "Get a room, bro!"

Bro? As in, brother?

I steady myself as Romanov abruptly pulls away from me. He frowns slightly, before glaring down at me then aiming it to the intruder of our heated bliss.

His eyes were green again.

"You hold a power over me, no?" It's my turn to frown at Romanov's words that are whispered idly into my ear.

"No," I sneer, harshly pushing his on shoulders, but he doesn't move an inch.

"That is where you are wrong," he chuckled humorlessly. "If it this mate shit, that made me do that, I think I will need to deactivate that curse a little quicker than planned, no?"

His accent, thicker than the lump that slay in my throat.

"Yes," I keep my head high, pretending not to be hurt that he still thought I was a witch, or I had powers on him - I did; in a way, every mate had power over the other; the power of lust or seduction being the highest.