I Like Her

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky punched me in the ribs and I winced, blocking the blow to my head.

"You're not bad," I smirked, jabbing him in the nose, "For an old man,"

"You'd be surprised what this old man can do!" Bucky snapped and I spotted Steve jump from the plane, heading over to us, "You need to come peacefully or we will use different methods,"

I gasped and then giggled, "Are you planning on sending me to Paris?"

"No. I'm planning to send you back to..." Bucky paused and narrowed his eyes at me, "You are sick in the head,"

"I can't disagree with that," I said, stepping into his punch and his eyes went wide as I headbutted him, making him stumble back. Steve rushed forward and I sighed, "I'm done with this,"

"Then surrender,"

"Never give up. Never surrender!" I quoted and knocked Steve off his feet, "Tell me you have seen Galaxy Quest. It's a great film,"

Steve threw his fist towards me, I twisted it to the side and threw myself over his arm, throwing him with me. He grunted as he landed and I was getting bored with fighting them both.

"It was great to see you, boys!" I said, stepping away as I saw the police approach, "But I'm in a hurry,"

I blew them a kiss and turned on my heel, running away as fast as I could.

The curtain was blocking out light and nosy people. I reloaded my Glock and turned my attention to my favourite thing in the world. Mr Stabby.

Ok, so the name for my knife wasn't very original but I named it as a joke when I was back home in London. My friend and I were out drinking and that was all I remembered apart from naming a knife. I was fearless when it came to life but I had common sense. Get a drink down me and common sense; was a thing of the past. I rarely turned down a dare and that got me into trouble. A lot.

The knife meant a lot to me. My dad was a blacksmith and he made it for one of my birthdays. Of course, my mum wasn't too pleased but I promised never to use it on someone. That was until I watched them getting brutally murdered. I never knew who they were or why they killed them, but I was taken away. I was born naturally stronger than the average human and I healed quickly. My senses were heightened and I was fast. I loved fighting so when I had the chance, I used my knife to kill the people who killed my parents and escaped.

Once the adrenaline had worn off, I was throwing up until I passed out. To this day, I remember how the blood ran down my arm and how angry I was staring at the man who made me alone.

I was picked up on the streets and taught everything I know. I was grateful for those people and knew that they would never let me down. They were my new family and we would do anything for each other.

The only problem was, they were in London and I was in New York with the Avengers sniffing around my ass.

The airport was a no go since the fight I had with Steve and Bucky. I hated the thought of getting smuggled out of the country on a ship and driving wasn't an option. I would have to find a smaller plane to hijack it, fly to another country, and find another plane to London.

"This is why you don't have sex with anyone, Blue," I muttered, "You fucked this up yourself,"

There was a knock on the door, and I held my gun to my thigh as I walked over to the peephole.

"Um, hello?" The man called, "You ordered pizza,"

I pulled the door open enough for the box to slip through the door, "Thanks,"

I locked the door again and sat on the bed, opening the box. I smiled then burst into laughter, shaking my head, "Fucking smooth,"

The door was kicked open and the Avengers stepped in, pointing weapons at me. I picked up a piece of pizza and bit into it.

"Clever. Using the old delivery boy," I said, not caring about the food in my mouth, "Smooth,"

"Hands up," Tony said.

"Do you not think this is a little over-kill?" I asked, swallowing, "I'm a thief. Not a psychotic killer with magic powers,"

"I am hoping you aren't referring to me," Loki said.

"Oh! Hey, Loki!" I smiled, "Big fan,"

"I like her,"

"Of course, you would," Steve said, "Ma'am, we are going to ask you to come nicely,"

"Ew. If you ever call me ma'am again, I will have to kiss those beautiful lips of yours,"

"I-uh, no thanks," Steve said, going red in the cheeks.

"Alright!" I said, throwing my hands up, "You have me in a pickle and I'm not that stupid. Can I at least bring my pizza?"

"Will you share it?" Thor asked.

"With you? sure,"

"Yes," He said, subtly punching the air.

"Enough talk," Tony said, "Hands out,"

"Sure," I said, and Bucky stepped forward, snapping cuffs on me, "If we were alone, I wouldn't mind you handcuffing me,"

"Shut up,"

"Someone is feeling annoyed," I said, and he dragged me outside of the crappy room I was staying in, "Wait! The knife. I have to bring it with me. The other weapons I don't care about but I can't leave that,"

"All the weapons are coming with us," Nat said, "They could be involved in a murder,"

"I've not killed anyone,"

"We don't know that," Clint said.

I sighed and kept my mouth shut as Bucky dragged me towards a jet. He tossed me onto a seat and did the belt up. For once, I didn't say anything because I knew it wouldn't do me any good and by the look on Bucky's face, I could tell he would punch me if I said anything.

The jet took off and I rested my head on the back of the seat, closing my eyes. It was hard running away and I was nervous. It wasn't the first time I had been kidnapped but petty criminals were nothing compared to the Avengers.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛