Take My Earpiece

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Blue

"I can wait for you at the bottom!" I sang, "I can stay away if you want me to!"

"Shut up, Blue,"

"The least you can do after being a total prick and kidnapping me is to let me sing. You and I both know that I have a great voice for rock so shit the fuck up before I break out of this cell and beat the shit out of you,"

"I don't doubt that but I have a headache,"

"Oh no!" I said sarcastically, "Would you like some painkillers and water? Maybe you should get them for me first you fucking prick,"

"You are starting to piss me off now,"

"Join the club. I'm beyond pissed so count yourself lucky that I'm locked up. Cause with the way I'm feeling, your stupid ugly head would be nailed to the wall with your knives and your body pieces thrown around the room,"

"It wouldn't be the first time you've done that," Scar sighed.

"Annoying my men, I see,"

I looked up at Aiden who strolled into the room like he was God and I clenched my teeth. He smiled at sat down in front of the cell I was locked in.

"We should talk. Since you disappeared after the funeral,"

"Like you did as well?" I said, tilting my head and I glanced at Scar who mouthed something to me and I felt my heart drop into the pit of my stomach, "It was you,"

"What was me?"

"You told them I was there," I laughed slightly, "You fucking asshole. No wonder you disappeared before everyone. You told the government I was back in London and at the funeral. You were the one that-"

"What planet are you on today, mi amore?"

"Don't fucking call me that," I said punching the bars, "I'm not your love. I never was and never will be. You almost killed me,"

Aiden smiled and folded his arms, "I may have mentioned to a friend you were back,"

"Why did you do it? Did they have something on you? I wouldn't be surprised. Your hands so are dirty not even death can clean them,"

"You have a friend who has come to rescue you," Aiden said standing up, "It was a surprise. I didn't think she liked to show her face,"

My eyes went wide as Dizzy was dragged into the room and tossed in front of my cell, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

"Nothing. I showed her who the boss was and how she should never disrespect me. Of all people, shouldn't you know that?"

I grit my teeth as he chuckled, "I'm going to kill you,"

"You have tried many times before but you can never do it."