So Freaking Hot

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Blue

"Smack that, give me some more," I sang and wiggled my butt as I walked through the kitchen.

"I take it you are feeling better?" Tony asked.

"Obviously," I said, trying to mimic Professor Snape but I ended up making myself laugh.

"You're so strange," Bucky muttered.

"And you're better Mr Dark and Moody?" I rolled my eyes and held back a smirk as I threw myself across Steve's lap, "Steve doesn't think I'm strange,"

"If you're going to do anything adult, leave," Tony said, "Or we can get some food. I'm hungry,"

"Quick question," I said, playing with the dog tags Steve had on, "What did you do with Blondie?"

"Scar is looking after her," Bucky said.

My eyes went wide, "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you are fucking joking!"

"What's the big deal? She shot you,"

"You have no idea how dangerous Scar is!" I yelled sliding off Steve's lap, "I said not to fucking kill her!"

"Wait," Nat said, "We told him not to hurt her,"

"That's like telling a baby not to cry," I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled Scar.

"Bubs,"

"Put her on the phone. Now,"

"She's a little busy at the moment,"

"Don't fuck me with," I said, almost growling.

"Temper, temper," Scar chuckled, "Your friends told me to look after her and not hurt her. But also what she did to you,"

"Scar,"

"I never did like anyone hurting you but I am a man of my word," He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice, "But you know who isn't,"

"Scar, you dumb son of a bitch!" I smashed my phone on the floor, "I'm going to get that stupid cunt back. Bucky, you can shut your mouth. Not a good idea to talk,"

"I'll go with you," Steve said standing up.

"Fine. But no one else," I said grabbing my jacket from the chair, "And next time, don't go around telling everyone we are friends. Because we aren't,"

"Ouch," Nat said with a smile.

The men on the other side of the door didn't stand a chance as I kicked it down. I moved quickly to disarm them and knock them out. I heard Steve let out an impressed noise as I stalked through the hall.

Most of the men who spotted me dropped their weapons and backed up knowing what I could do to them.

I shoved the last set of doors open and felt my anger bubble up inside me. Sharon was held up by chains with a gag in her mouth. There were a few bruises on her face and I glared at the dick that was the cause of this.

Aiden sat perched on the edge of a table, his three-piece suit in mint condition and a newly lit cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.

"Get her down," I said to Steve and walked towards Aiden, "You're a fucking prick,"

"You've called me worse, mi amore," He smiled and blew smoke in my face, "You land in London and you don't visit me? I'm a little upset,"

I grabbed his shirt and yanked him forward, "If you ever fuck with me again, I'll paint your fucking walls with your blood,"

"Stop. You know how much I love your dirty talk," He shivered making me grimace, "But you know what happens when someone touches you, Blue. Don't forget you belong to me,"

"Not anymore," I whispered and tilted my head, "I did a few jobs for you and you became obsessed with me. It's creepy. Get yourself, someone who wants you,"

"I didn't think you'd be hanging around with the good guys. Especially a group of heroes. I'm surprised you've not fucked any of them. After all, that's what you used to do for a living,"

I clenched my fists and tried to calm my anger.

"You're a smart man, Aiden," I whispered and he nodded, "If you want your wife to carry on breathing, then I suggest you take a step back,"

Anger flooded his face, "I wouldn't call her a wife,"

"Don't give a shit," I snapped, "This is the only warning you will get. Aiden, you seem to forget how powerful I actually am and who I have on my side,"

I shoved him back and shot a look at Scar who couldn't look at me. Steve had Sharon thrown over his shoulder and quickly followed me out of the building. He tossed her into the back seat and reminded silent the whole way back to the hotel.

"Roy," I said as a hotel worker appeared, "Take the unconscious one to the basement. Make sure she is fed and watered. Get her healed,"

Roy nodded his head and Steve grabbed my hand, spinning me around.

"You...you are ridiculous and so freaking hot,"

"What?"

Steve grabbed my face and kissed me hard, catching me off guard. I think I kissed back. No, I know I kissed back because someone cleared their throat making us jump apart.

Tony stood with the others and I looked over at Bucky who looked like he wanted to tear Steve's head off.

"You have blood on you," Sam said.

"Oh...this isn't mine," I shrugged, "So, is anyone hungry for a kebab? Because I am starved,"

"Blue. I need to have a word with you," Bucky said through gritted teeth.

"Not now," Steve said and looked down at me, "She has some explaining to do,"

I swallowed hard, "About what?"

"Aiden,"

I chewed on my lower lip and nodded, "We can talk over dinner,"

"What about Sharon?" Sam asked.

"She isn't going to die," I said, "She will be looked after,"

"Is this going to be a talk about bad things?" Clint asked, "I don't think I want to hear it over dinner,"

"It depends on how you feel about the past shit I have done," I shrugged, "It doesn't involve any murders if that's what you wanted to know,"

"Blue, I need to talk to you," Bucky said, "It's important,"

I shot him a look, "Then you will have to wait, Bucky-Boy. Steve and I will get on the bike. Everyone else can follow. It isn't too far and there won't be any other customers,"

"How can you be so sure?" Tony asked.

"Because I own the place," I smirked, "Let's go, ladies,"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

A/N: I imagined Aiden as Giulio Berruti. I first saw him in Walking on Sunshine and damn...the man is sexy as fuck.