You Distracted Me

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Blue

Bucky managed to free his hands and he grabbed my face, yanking me down and kissing me hard. We both groaned into the kiss and I rolled my hips trying to make as much friction as I could.

I missed him.

More than I fucking thought.

But things went down in London and I went into hiding. There was no chance I could risk Bucky and the Avengers with the shit I had gotten myself into.

I had no time to think about that when Bucky stood up, holding onto me tightly and practically slammed me against the drawers making everything inside rattle.

My body was burning with desire as her tore the clothes from my body, his mouth never leaving mine. I didn't care that I was struggling to catch my breath because this was needed.

His clothes shortly followed and we were both naked...panting and ready for more.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as Bucky thrust his hips and sunk into me. His fingers dig hard into the tops of my thighs as he held onto me, ramming his hips hard and fast.

I cried out and gripped onto the edge of the drawers. They thumped hard against the wall and whatever was in them made louder noises than I did.

Bucky's eyes met mine and I grabbed his face, kissing him hard once again. He yanked me forward and hooked my legs over his arms and he stepped away from the drawers.

I yelped as he dropped me back down onto his dick and he fucked me standing up. Our moans of pleasure were almost lost in the kisses but I felt bad for Steve. Cause there was no chance in hell he didn't hear us.

I barely noticed Bucky moving us to the bed and he laid on top of me, linking out metal fingers together. His movements slowed down but still hit deep.

"Fuck," He growled.

With one snap of the hips, I arched my back and screamed out his name as I came hard. It hit me like a fucking train and white dots appeared in my vision, my breath catching in my throat.

I heard Bucky cuss some more and he buried himself in deep and bit into the base of my neck as he shortly followed me.

We lay in a sweaty mess, breathing heavily before he pulled out and laid next to me. I curled up into his body and he smacked my ass hard.

"Ow!" I jerked away from him, "What the fuck was that for!?"

"I'm supposed to be angry at you!" He snapped and got out of bed, pulling his boxers back on, "You distracted me,"

"You're the one who kissed me,"

"That's it. Blame someone else,"

"Bitch please," I said putting my hands on my hips, "I can't help it that I'm sexy as fuck,"

"Put some clothes on,"

"Or what?" I smirked, "You'll think with your dick again?"

"Yes! He needs a fucking rest!"

"He seems to have other plans," I said gesturing to his dick as it slowly became hard again."

"Shit. Behave!" He yelled at it and I laughed.

"Talking to Bucky Junior. That's kinda hot,"

Bucky ran his hands through his hair and glared at me, "Put some clothes on,"

"Fine, fine," I grabbed my underwear and pulled them on, "Better? Less horny? Because I don't think-ah!"

Within a blink of an eye, Bucky had me pinned against the wall, his metal fingers curled around my throat. If he was supposed to scare me, it wasn't working because that shit turned me on.

"Careful, Sergeant," I whispered, "You know how this turns me on,"

We both jumped as the door was kicked open and Steve rushed in with the others. They took one look at us, in our underwear and started to giggle.

"Oops," Steve laughed, "Hey, Blue. How's it going?"

"Better now I've seen you," I grinned back and Bucky tightened his grip, "Kinda busy here. Give us a minute,"

"Wow," Sam said shaking his head, "A minute? That's all he gives you? Disappointing,"

"Get the fuck out!" Bucky yelled and I punched him in the gut dropping him to his knees.

"Let me grab some clothes," I said snatching Bucky's shirt from the floor, "Sweet. Let's go,"

"You're hair looks nice," Peter said.

"Spidey!" I said throwing my arms around him, "I missed you the most,"

Peter blushed and cleared his throat, "Thanks. I missed you as well,"

"Love the blonde on you," Tony said, "Now someone can explain why Steve was in panic mode the moment we got back because I don't see anything too bad,"

"Then it's a good thing you didn't burst in here 5 minutes ago. I should probably explain but to be perfectly honest with you, I'd rather be wearing something a bit more,"

"I don't care," Steve said and I smacked him with my metal hand, "Ok. Ouch!"

"Go. Go away," I said shooing everyone away. I closed the door on them and sighed, "Bucky, you can't stay mad at me forever,"

"No. You're right," He said and I looked at him, "But I can stay mad at you for now,"

"Will you at least let me explain before your macho side decides to be a dick?"

"What could you possibly tell me that-"

"Someone tried to put a bullet in my face the night after the funeral," I said and his eyes went wide, "Before I came to New York for a job, I got involved in something no normal person would. I thought they had forgotten but they didn't. So, they came after me. I had to go into hiding so I didn't risk the avengers. Didn't risk you. It was a hard decision to make but I'm glad I did. You're still alive. Your friends are still alive. It was bigger than I could ever imagine but it's over. It just took longer than I had hoped,"

I sighed and dropped onto the bed.

"I couldn't call you or message you. They would have known and it was safer to go off the grid,"

"Hydra?"

I laughed and shook my head, "Nope. Not them,"

"Then who?"

"FBI," I muttered and he smacked the back of my head, "The FBI. Not to mention the CIA and the MI6. I was fucking screwed,"

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Why do you assume that it was me who was in the wrong?" I frowned.

"Because I know you,"

"Ok, fine. But it wasn't my intention to piss them off. I just...stole a few things from them in an attempt to wipe out my existence,"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛