I'd Get Rid Of Her

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky

"That isn't a bad idea," Blue said, "It might keep her away,"

"You can't pretend to be in a relationship," I said, "It isn't fair to lie,"

"Sharon is crazy. Everyone knows that she is planning something," Steve said, "Trust me. I need her gone,"

"I've already told you I'd get rid of her," Blue muttered, "A bad accident or suicide,"

"You've done that before?" I asked.

"Do I have to answer that question?" She asked, her blue eyes meeting mine, "Because I'm not sure you would like the answer,"

"Are you ready to talk about what happened with Hydra?"

Blue ran her tongue over her teeth, "Would it get you off my back?"

"Yeah,"

"Fine. Fuck it. You're bound to find out anyway," She tutted, "My parents were taken from me too soon. Hydra killed them and took me. They forced me to do things, they experimented on me because I was born with enhancements and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't escape. They didn't brainwash me but they used other things to make me comply,"

"What things?" Steve asked.

"None of your business, Stevie Boy," Blue said, laying back on the bed, "My friends were taken as well but they escaped when I did. They weren't born with enhancements but they are good at what they do,"

"Which is?"

"What I do but not as good,"

"The killing?"I asked, "I know you don't want to talk about it but it might help you,"

"The men who killed my parents met a terrible fate," She smirked, "It was awful. A terrible road accident. All passengers died the moment they drove off the cliff. The police say it was suicide after finding their notes,"

"You pushed them off a cliff?"

"I helped them off the cliff. They probably didn't feel anything anyway," She shrugged, "They were drug addicts. High as a kite on heroin and cocaine,"

Steve sighed, "You drugged them?"

"Not exactly," She said, "They already had sniffed some cocaine. I just helped them along with injecting heroin. Enough to make them foam at the mouth before they took a plunge,"

"Are they the only ones you helped die?"

"I'm going to say no but I will leave it at that," She said, pinching my bicep, "I don't want to talk about this anymore. I want to go for a walk,"

"I'll go with you," I said and she groaned, "What?"

"I don't need a babysitter,"

"I didn't say you did. I want to see London and who better to show me, than you. A thief,"

Blue was one step ahead of me as we walked around London. She was pointing at places she used to go with her parents which surprised me. I never thought she would be so open about her past life but hearing how she was before Hydra was nice to her. Blue seemed so normal.

"One time, my mum decided to play a prank on my dad," She said, coming to a stop. She had a small smile on her face as she leaned on the wall, looking out at the River Thames, "Mum and dad were always playing pranks on each other. They wanted to see who was the better prankster,"

"Who was?"

"It was even," Blue chuckled slightly, "We were walking along this road once during the summer holidays. Dad was ahead of us and I could see mum grinning to herself. She always had a smile on her face but I knew that this was hiding a prank,"

I stood next to her as she stared out at the river, clearly remembering the better times for her. I was quiet as I listened to her explain how her mum jumped onto a bus without their dad knowing and as the bus drove past, Blue could see her dad talking to himself thinking they were with him.

"You should have seen my dad's face when we waved at him as the bus drove past," Blue looked at me, "I always remember my parents being so carefree. They were strict at times but they were always there for me. No matter what. I got into a fight once in school and knocked the boy out. I didn't mean to do it, but he was picking on a girl who couldn't stand up for himself. I told him to leave her alone but he didn't listen. He punched me. I reacted and hit him back,"

"What happened?"

"My parents were called to the school. I was threatened with exclusion but my dad told them he was proud that I stood up for myself," She sighed and shook her head, "Luckily for me, my classmates told the headteacher that I was hit first and I was suspended for a week. Sometimes, I wish the boy had hit me harder,"

I frowned, "Why?"

Blue shrugged, "I don't know. I didn't feel his punch. I was a freak and needed to feel something I guess,"

"I don't think you're a freak, Blue," I said, "I'm sorry about your parents. It sounds like you had a good relationship with them,"

"The best," She said quietly, "I suppose if Hydra didn't take me, then they would still be here and I wouldn't have become what I am now,"

"Who knows," I said, looking at the river, "Things happen for a reason. Not much you can do to change that,"

"I guess so," She said, "Bucky?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you,"

"It's alright," I said, nudging her.

"Are you jealous that I'm pretending to date, Steve?" She asked quietly and I looked down at her, to see a slight red tinge on her cheeks.

"What would you do if I said yes?" I asked.

"I don't know. Depends on what you wanted to do," Her blue eyes met mine and I swallowed hard, "Do you know what you want to do?"

I swallowed hard, "I do, but there are too many people around to do it,"

Blue stepped into me, "Tell me,"

"I'd rather not,"

"Are you scared, Sargeant?" She asked, biting into her lower lip.

I let out a shaky breath, "Blue, this isn't the place for you to bite your lip,"

Blue slowly smirked at me, "Tell me, Sargeant. Where would you rather me bite my lip?"

I lowered my mouth to her ear and I heard her breathing falter slightly, "Where is the nearest place we can go to be away from the public? Somewhere you can scream my name loudly and no one will disturb us. If you know a spot, then we can go there now. Do you know a spot?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" She laughed and my eyes went wide when she bit into my ear lobe and she stepped back, "I happen to know a place where no one will disturb us. Only if you are up for it, of course, Sargeant?"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛