This Is My No-No Square

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Blue

My whole body had broken out in a cold sweat, and my stomach turned with every breath and step I took. It was hard to stop myself from bringing up my breakfast but Bucky opened the door and ushered me in with his hand on my lower back.

I glanced up at him and he smiled softly at me. I bit into my lower lip feeling the sweat drip down the back of my neck and Bruce stood up when he saw me.

"Good morning, Blue," He said and I nodded at him, "You can have a seat here. I won't be long,"

I nodded again not trusting my voice. I sat down on the vacant chair and Bucky sat where Bruce was, getting comfortable. Bruce was wandering around the room searching for things and I couldn't stop bouncing my knee up and down.

Bucky grabbed my knee making me jump, "You're ok. Banner will look after you,"

"Just like the last scientist said," I wiped my sweaty palms on my shorts and let out a shaky breath, "How long are you going to be? I'm starting to get panicky and the walls are closing in on me,"

"I have everything now. Sorry," Bruce said, "Can you give me your arm, please? I need to take some blood. It won't hurt,"

I turned my head and thrust my arm out, trying not to shake so much. When I heard the snap of latex gloves, I squeezed my eyes shut trying to block out my unwanted memories. Bucky's hand squeezed my knee.

"When was the last time you were home?" He asked.

"Uh, a few years ago," I swallowed hard, feeling a band tighten around my bicep, "I don't remember,"

"Favourite thing about London?"

"Any word can mean you're drunk," I said, looking at him, my heart in my throat.

"Slight pinch," Bruce muttered and I grit my teeth as I felt the needle slide into my arm, "Almost done,"

"I don't understand what you mean?" Bucky said, holding my free hand.

"Uh, you know, um, things like, 'oh, I was so wankered last night' or stupid words like bungalowed or even sozzled and off your trolley. Ouch,"

"Sorry," Bruce said, taking the needle out, "I won't have to put a plaster on you. You've healed already,"

"I need to leave," I said jumping up, "Right now,"

"I'm done," Bruce said, "When you feel up to it, Tony wants me to run some scans. Simple ones and Bucky can be with you as well,"

"Thanks," I mumbled, "For not hurting me,"

Bruce smiled at me, "I promised not to hurt you. I'm also not a monster, Blue. I won't need you for a while but I can't leave it too late. Let me know when you are ready for the scans this week,"

"I will. Thanks," I sent him a tight smile and quickly left the lab, finally being able to breathe properly. I skipped the lift and ran upstairs until I reached the main floor where everyone else was. I grabbed the back of the sofa and tried to calm my breathing down.

"Are you alright?" Peter asked and I looked up, "You look a little pale,"

"I'm ok," I said, "I'm good,"

Peter smiled, "Great! Did you want something to eat?"

"Stop flirting with her," Tony said, smacking the back of his head, "You. I need a word,"

"I wasn't flirting!" Peter exclaimed, "I have a girlfriend!"

"If you want to talk to me, then you can speak to me in front of everyone. No offence, or take all the offence you want, I don't trust you near me when we are alone," I said, "You might knock me out and run tests on me,"

"Right," Tony rolled his eyes, "Have you gotten any closer to locating what we need?"

"Are you any closer to giving me all your money?"

"I'm not giving you all my money," He sighed, "I've told you that I will pay you half now and the rest when you put the item in my hands,"

"Let me use your office and I'll locate it within an hour," I said.

"My office? Not going to happen,"

"You can use my laptop if you like," Peter said, "I don't mind,"

"Perfect. I don't need anything too fancy," I said and followed him to the kitchen where his laptop was set up. I hopped onto the seat at the breakfast bar and began typing away. I could feel everyone hover around me as I was doing my thing and I began to hum.

"Do you need to make such annoying noises?" Loki said.

"No, no, don't touch me there, this is my no-no square," I sang whilst looking at Loki and wiggling my shoulders.

He leant forward slightly, "I will kill you,"

"Many have tried, hot stuff," I winked at him making him sigh heavily, "Now, will you hyenas back off and let me do my thing? I don't want your breaths on me while I'm trying to- I found it. Yes!"

"That was quick," Steve said.

"That's what she said," I giggled and Bucky smacked the back of my head, "Excuse me, daddy, what was that for?"

"Don't call me that," He sighed.

"Sorry. Steve is the daddy,"

"Blue," Steve said, "Where is it located?"

"That ass of yours," I said, going to pinch it but he smacked my hands away, "Alright, I'm sorry. Let me get the coordinates and here we go. East London,"

"Where in East London?"

"South-East. Did you want the road name or door number? I'm good but I'm not that good,"

"Pack your bags, everyone," Tony said, "We are going to London,"

I nudged Peter and he grinned widely, "Site-seeing!"

"Not you, Peter," Tony said.

"What?" I exclaimed, "Why not?"

"He has homework,"

"What is your point?" I said, "I'm sure he is smart enough to do it at the last minute. He comes with us or I delete the coordinates to what you need,"

"You wouldn't dare,"

"Wouldn't I?" My finger hovered over the delete button and I saw Tony's mouth twitch, "Your call Mr Stark,"

"Oh for...fine! He can come with us but if you decide to suddenly disappear, then you are done. Every law enforcement in the world will know your name and face. Are we clear?"

"I'm not promising anything. London is my home and I will be leaving you butt heads to see my family," I said, "Are we in an agreement or what?"

"You, Blue, are a pain in the fucking ass," Tony said, shaking my hand.

"If you wanted me to peg you, why didn't you say so?"

"Stay away from me, creep!" Tony exclaimed and ran off.

"You aren't into pegging are you?" Bucky asked, quietly in my ear.

"Why?" I asked, smirking at him, "Are you?"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛