I've Got You

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky

I managed to get back into the Stark tower without anyone seeing me. It was a good thing considering I was splattered with blood but the good thing was, that Vlad talked or wrote...

I didn't give him a chance to keep his mouth shut.

I headed straight to Blue's room and found her in the shower. God damn. I was never going to tire of that sight. Yet the guilt I felt for her arm was strong and made me feel sick.

"Stop staring and join me," Blue said looking over her shoulder, "Maybe you can tell me why you have blood all over you,"

I stripped and stepped under the water quickly washing the blood away before I captured her lips with mine. The kiss was softer than normal but it still got me excited.

"Don't try to distract me," Blue said, "Is he still alive?"

"Should be,"

"Bucky," She snapped, "Is he alive or not?"

"He's alive. A little worse for wear but he's still breathing,"

"What did he say?" She breathed as I nipped at the skin on her neck, "Bucky,"

"Later," I pushed her against the tiles, "We have unfinished business so do as you're told,"

"And if I don't?" Blue bit into her lower lip as my hand slid between her legs.

"You'll have to find out, Demon," I whispered in her ear and she shivered against my fingers, "Be a good girl and keep your hands against the tiles,"

"Ah, Bucky!" She said reaching for me but I pulled my hand away, "Get back here!

"Keep your hands on the wall,"

"I think the fuck not," She said and spun us around pushing me against the wall, "I've changed my mind. You be a good boy and do as you're told,"

I took a sharp breath intake when she knelt before me, her blue eyes piercing into mine. I swallowed hard when her tongue flicked the tip of my dick and I leaned forward covering her from the water raining down on us.

"Fuck," I drawled out as she took me in her mouth, "Stop teasing, Doll,"

"I'll do what I want," She smirked and wrapped her hand around the base, "Be a good boy and I may let you cum,"

"You're really living up to your name," I wanted to grab her hair and push her further down but there was no need because her nose touched the bottom of my stomach and I nearly orgasmed then and there, "Fuck! That's it,"

Blue pulled away and I shut off the shower. She yelped out and then laughed as I threw her over my shoulder and walked to the bedroom. I tossed her onto the bed still soaking wet and crawled over her.

"Teasing is going to get you into trouble,"

"And what if I was asking for it,"