Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Lexi Grayson was a fucking menace when she had the upper hand.

And at this point, the specific upper hand was that she kept acting like she was going to take her shirt off every five seconds to make me freak out.

It was one thing to tell Lexi to not hit the driver, as I drove to her house to pick up her brother. It was a whole other thing to tell her to not flash the driver.

Luckily, when Tyler got in the car, I had a bit of a respite.

"So? Uncle in nine months?" the youngest Grayson asked as he sat in the backseat.

Lexi replied, as I drove off, "please, he doesn't even want me to take my shirt off."

"Because it's useless since you've got no boobs?" Tyler shot back before I could glare at Lexi.

"I will strangle you in your sleep," Lexi replied, trying to slap her brother, while he just dodged the attacks.

"Please, don't threaten me with a good time," Tyler replied, being a smartass.

"Y'all are really weird," I pointed out, but still chuckled.

"Don't worry Blakina, you know I would much rather you be the one that choked me to death, right?" Tyler replied making smoochy lips at me through the rear-view mirror.

I just rolled my eyes, and shook my head, no even rewarding him with an answer.

I was already putting enough efforts trying to resist his sister. I had no more energy to deal with Tyler.

"He's staying silent. That's because he's too much of a gentleman to agree with his girlfriend in the car," Tyler said with a satisfied little grin.

"What's with the air quotes," Lexi asked, glaring at him. He'd made air quotes at the girlfriend part.

Lexi's brother rolled his eyes. "Honey, he's just passing the time with you. Trying on his first Grayson, making sure he makes all the mistakes he can make until he gets with the actual Grayson that's meant for him."

Lexi kinda ignored his remark, and trailed, a little thoughtfully, "I'd assumed I was going to have to fight some girls with their infatuations at school. I really hadn't thought I was going to have to fight off my fracking brother."

"Your fracking brother was always your competition. Watch out gremlin, let your guards down for one second and I'll become a homewrecking queen."

"I know I don't have to be worried, but like, I'm genuinely about to get pissed because he's implying that he could win you over me and yeah," Lexi sais with a little frown.

I grinned at my Pumpkin. "Jealous?"

"Oh yes, absolutely. That should have been a twenty question. I am absolutely jealous."

"What she means is that she's very territorial and she's bad at sharing," Tyler added.

"Hey, I'm super generous!" Lexi replied, looking appalled.

"Sure, for the stuff you didn't like," Tyler said.

"I shared!" Lexi snapped.

Tyler snorted. "You never let me play with your elephant plushie."

This was kinda of entertaining, seeing them bicker like this. The Graysons together were always immensely entertaining to me.

"That's because you always had dirty hands and I knew you were going to ruin it," Lexi said, kinda pouting, probably annoyed because she'd actually never shared the toy and she had to admit her brother was right.