Part 1

"Main bas nikal raha hua ghar se.. 5 min me pahuch jaunga" Karan said and picked up his bike keys.

Before stepping out he went to kitchen and stood beside his mother. "Main thodi der me dosto se milke ata hu.. Aap sara time mere lie khane ka saman mat bnate rehna... Laddoo and namkeen jo apne bnai hain wo kafi hain leke jane ke lie". Saying this he was moving towards the exit door of his house. He stopped and shouted "Mumy dopahar k lie kadhi chawal bna lo... ek sath khaenge". 

He started his bike and went to a tea stall where his friends were waiting for him. 

"Mil gaya time tujhe humse milna ka" Sanjay (Karan's friend) said looking at him as soon as his bike stopped.

"Sir gaye honge pehle Madam se milne.. unki jhuthi sorry sunne.. fir se bewakuf banne" came from Abhi who is Karan's other friend. 

Most of his friends hate Anusha for whatever he did with him. They are also tired of explaining Karan to stop giving her any new chances as it is of no use. But Karan being Karan who can go to any extent to maintain his relationship accepted her apology but for the last time.

"Fir shuru ho gaya tu Abhi... ghar pe tha main usse milne ni gaya tha" came Karan's reply.

Sanjay looked towards Abhi saying "Tu kyu uske baare me baat karta h hamesha... waise bhi ab to Karan ja rha h... atleast isi wajah se usse dur to rahega"

"Tum dono ko dhang se baat karni h mujhse ya main jau yaha se" Karan spoke immediately again putting the keys in his bike to start it.

"Ni ni yaar... theek hain we wont talk about her.. chill..."Sanjay replied and took out the keys from Karan's bike.

Turning to the tea vendor Abhi ordered two cups of tea and then turned to Karan asking "Tu kya lega?"

"Main kuch ni lunga... pta ni tum log garmi me kaise chai pee lete ho" Karan rolled his eyes.

"Acha sab chod ye bta raat ko teri train kitne baje ki h?" Abhi asked him while taking a sip from his tea.

"10:20 baje ki h and parso subah Chennai pahuchunga... 1 din ka rest lunga then uske next day office me report karna h" came his reply.

"ok... tune facebook pe connect kia kisi ke saath jo same day company join kar rahe h?" Sanjay asked him.

Karan got a bit disappointed and said "ni aisa kuch ni kia... tujhe to pta h na muje naye logo se milna acha ni lagta and aise facebook pe kisi ko bhi ping karke baat shuru karna mujhe bahot ackward lagta h.. ek to nayi jagah upar se naye log... this is so not me..."

Abhi kept his hand on his shoulder "Tension na le... tu shuru se hi introvert raha h.. to starting me thoda mushkil to lagega.. but with time you will be fine... bas thoda emotional kam ho.. Don't let anybody take advantage of you"

"Hmm" came his reply.

To make things a bit light Sanjay jumped in "or agar tujhe zyada dikkat lage akele rehne me to muje waha bula lio.. bas meri ticket karwa dio... and rehne ka intezaam.. baki sab m adjust kar lunga"

Karan punched him his stomach lightly and all three of then had a good time. Post meeting his friends he went back to his home.

He had dinner with his mother and then continued packing his last minute stuff.

At 8:30 his mother came and sat beside him "Tere friends aate hi honge... railway station pahuch k mujhe phone kar dena... Or chennai pahuch ke bhi... beech beech me bhi call krta rahio...  apna dhyan rakhio... akele mat rahio.. waha jake acha PG dhundhio.. compromise mat kario.. roomate bhi dekh lio kon h... uske sath dost banke rahio...or agar"

On seeing his mother freaking out Karan took her in a hug and said "Mummy chill... sab theek se ho jaega... m apko call karta rahunga and apna dhyaan bhi rakhunga... muje pta h k Anusha wale incident ke baad aap darr gaye ho but trust me uske baad main aur strong ho gaya hu... and aap to hamesha mere saath ho hi... tension mat lo mummy... bas happy ho and pray karo k meri ye jo professional life start ho rahi h wo bahot achi ho"

Listening to Karan his mother calmed down a bit. Parting the hug she kept her hand on his head  "Bhagwan tujhe life me har cheez best de"

Before she could say more his friends came to drop him till railway station. His mother dint want to go with him as she knew that she would not be able to control her tears in front of him.

"Chalo mummy ye log bhi aa gae h.. nikalta hu ni to late ho jaunga" saying this he touched his mother's feet and asked his friends to come and help him in taking his bags.

Once they started from his house they asked him if he would like to meet Anusha before boarding the train.

"Na... she said she is busy today else wo zaroor mujse milti" replied Karan while looking out of the window.

Abhi passed a dry chuckle thinking that this guy still trusts her and accepts her excuses.

They all reached the station. His friends helped him in settling his bags in the train and then bid him goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teja went to her father and hugged him. She knew that even he would be emotional as she will be leaving tomorrow morning.

"Kya hua papa aaj itne shant kyu ho?" Teja took him in a side hug.

"Kuch ni beta bas news dekh rha tha... teri packing ho gai na puri... Tune or kuch b leke jana h jo tujhe chahie to bta de" her father replied keeping his hand on head.

"Ni papa maine sab pack kar lia h... or baki agar kuch chahie hoga to m bta hi dungi" She replied.

The family had their brunch together and then continued doing their other work.

In the evening Teja's family started coming in as they went to meet her before she leaves the city. They all had their dinner together while sharing some of their good memories with Teja. After dinner everyone went to their own house.

Before retiring to bed Teja went to kitchen to help her mother as she was keeping the leftover food in the refrigerator.

"Mummy apna, papa and Pratik(Pra) ka dhyan rakhna... meri tension mat lena.. I will be fine" came out Teja's words.

"Haan beta i know... waise thoda darr to hain k tu itni dur ja rhi h wo bhi pehli baar but is baat ki khushi h that you are happy... tujhe hamesha se hi new places pe jana.. naye logo se milna ye sab bahot pasand tha... so here you go bas ye hain k apna dhyan rakhio.." Her mother said keeping a hand on her cheek.

"Haan maa dont worry chalo ab sote hain kal subah jaldi bhi uthna h... waise mujhe chodne to bas Pra hi jaega na" Teja asked while turning off the kitchen's lights.

Her mother nodded and kissed on her forehead before retiring to bed.

Next morning she woke up and boarded the train to Chennai.

Lets see what happens when these 2 opposite worlds come to face each other on the first day of their office.

This is my first try with writing stories. Kindly drop you comments to let me know how you guys are finding it.