Part 22

Days were passing Karan and Teja were getting comfortable with each other. They were spending a lot of time together be it on calls or in person. Every night they used to meet after dinner with the excuse of having tea which of course Karan didn't drink. After their tea session they would have long phone calls till one of them doze off to sleep. Holding hands, small hugs were their way of feeling each other.

"Teja, aaj beach janne ka mann kar raha hain... dinner ke lie resort chalein plz?" Karan asked as they were stepping out of the office.

"Karan main tujhe kabhi mana ni karti but aaj possible ni ho paega... mere is month ki salary is over and you know that beach resort wala restaurant is expensive" Teja replied.

"Plz tum paise ki baat mat kia karo... acha aaj ki party is on me.. next month ki salary se tum mujhe party de dena... and thats final... bas main cab book karwa raha hu" Karan said picking up his phone.

"Abhi to dinner ke lie time hain na... to thodi der baad nikalenge" Teja said.

"Ni... chalte hain jaldi... beach pe time spend kar lenge" Karan insisted.

Teja nodded. Karan quickly booked the cab.

Vidhi and Nishant shared 'humse puchha bhi ni' kind of looks .

"Sun.. if you want then you can have a beer today... jab bhi hum dono yaha pe aate hain you don't drink alcohol because of me but by the way you look at other guys i understand that how much you want to have it... so sirf aaj ke lie exception de rahi hu" Teja passed him the drinks menu after settling at the table in the restaurant.

"Ni ... its ok" Karan said.

"Maine kaha na thats fine... waise bhi in next week we will have our last assignment submission and then we will be moving to the offices locating in different cities... fir tumhe ye mauka ni milega... bas 1 week or reh gaya hain" Teja insisted.

"Ok.. but 1 ni 2... ek se to kuch bhi ni hota... promise 2 beer se zyada ni" He was sad listening to what Teja just said.

She agreed.

Teja ordered a cup of coffee with french fries and Karan ordered a can of beer and momos to the waiter.

They told the waiter to bring their order to the beach side as they were planning to sit there for sometime.

They went and stood in front of the beach. The sound of the waves, the scent of wet sand, the cold water brushing their feet was a perfect atmosphere for these two. They had a smile on their face even when none of them spoke a word. As Teja was tugging her hair behind her ears which were flowing because of the wind, her arm was touching Karan's arm once or twice. The warmth of Teja's arms on his made him have goosebumps. He was looking at Teja adoringly while she was struggling to make a bun.

"Sir your order" Waiter's words brought Karan back to the real world.

"Ohhh.... Keep it on that table" Karan said pointing to the table next to the sunlounger.

The waiter kept their order on the table and was about to leave when Karan asked "Can we please get one more sunlounger?"

The waiter shaked his head "Sorry Sir, all the sunloungers are occupied... if you want then I can keep your order on the dinning table?"

"No let it be here only.. Thank you" Teja said and the waiter left.

"But you wanted to lie on the sunlounger and have your snacks... ab ek pe kaise adjust karenge" Karan questioned her.

"We will adjust... Don't worry" She went back towards the table.

Karan picked up his beer bottle and lied down on the lounger.