Part 31

Good morning Karan... I hope my audio message managed to bring a smile on your face for few seconds :) ... aaj mere cousins and kuch relatives aa rahe h to meet me so will be busy with the preparations first and then with them... so might not get time to have a nice chat with you but raat ko will send you an audio message again... have a nice day... and keep that cutie smile on

Sending a text to Karan was the first thing that Teja did after getting up the next day. Soon she got busy with the preperations and everything.

Good morning princess... I am eagerly waiting for your night message... love you... enjoy..

He replied after seeing her message. But since she was busy she could not read it.. One everything was done and she was waiting for the guests to arrive she thought of having a quick chat with Karan.

Kya kar raha hain abhi? aaj ka koi plan hain?

Abhi to bas TV dekh raha tha... yes plan hain... college reunion hai dinner party

Sirf Dinner party ya daaru party bhi?

Party + old friends + night time to daaru to obvious hain na ;)

hmm.. till when will you be back?

I think 12 -1 to baj hi jaenge.. tere cousins bhi late tak hi rukenge... right?

Yea...

She wanted to ask if Anusha is also coming but thought to avoid this question so that neither his mood gets spoiled nor hers so thought of taking another route.

Its already 7... I think you should get ready to leave... do send me your reunion pictures

Hmm.. but tu meri friends ki pics ka kya karegi?

Kuch ni but jab usne milungi to atleast associate kar paungi na

She made an excuse to get the pictures so that she can see if Anusha was there or not.

Ok... you too spend time with your family now... bbye.. will wait for your audio message.

She kept on checking her phone after every few minutes to see if Karan has sent any text to him. She was anxious and was absent minded throughout the converation that she had with her cousins.

"Teju... kaha dhyan hain... kiske message ka wait kar rahi hain" One of her cousin said with a wink.

"Kisi ke ni wo office se mail aani thi to wahi dekh rahi thi" She gave an excuse.

"Liar Liar pants on fire... "Her cousin teased again.

"Chill yaar... ok now i wont touch my phone till you guys are here.. ab to theek hain" She kept her phone away.

They both got busy with the people that they had planned to meet. Karan sent her a message or two in between to check if her cousins are still with her. Finally when he did not get any reply from Teja he understood that she is busy so he sent her the pics from today's party along with a text message.

I have sent you the pics... had few pegs so a bit sleepy now... bbye... agar ni soya hunga to apka message abhi sun lunga ni to kal subah... Good night.

Once Teja's relatives left and she got free time. She quickly opened her whatsapp to see Karan's messages and send him the audio as well.

But looking at the pictures that he shared she got teary eyed. She closed her eyes and gulped to calm down herself.

She pressed on the audio recoding to send it to him for today

Hey Karan... I saw the pics and could see that you had a great reunion... at my side also everything went well..

Karan before anything we are great friends and clarity and honesty has been the biggest virtues of our relationship... I don't want to hide anything from you that is bothering me since long... and aaj ki pics dekh ke to or bhi zyada ...

Am I your rebound or you genuinely love me?

In today's pics except for 3 pics saari group photos hain jinme Anusha is standing next to you.. and jo 3 pics group pic ni hain unme its only you and her... you still are comfortable around her... keeping your hand on her waist... sharing food from the same plate... and by the video that you have shared i saw that your friends were teasing both of you so that also shows that they don't know about your breakup yet.. so in case... i am saying in case because what happens next depends on what you answer me after we meet tomorrow night... in case they get to know about us now then they will think of me as a 3rd person who has broken your relationship with her... so technically I will come out to be as a deal breaker... which I don't think I am.. I understand that you could not have told your friends about us but you could have told them about your break up... I don't know what to say...

Honestly Karan thinking about all this only hurts... so please take your time and think Am I just your rebound? Are you seriously over her? What you feel for me is it organic...

Please in sab questions ka answer khud se zarur soch and till then lets not talk to each other... Regularly touch me rahenge to there thought process usse affect hoga... I want you to listen to your heart that what it wants

I will be back tomorrow night tab tak if you have clarity to baat karte hain milke else you take your time.. i have no issues.

One last thing no matter what your answer is it will not break our friendship... You are a great friend... I will never want to loose that... take care... sleep well.

She sent this audio and with a heavy heart went off to sleep.

Note : So life does gives us these situations.. so any idea who is wrong here...
1. Karan as he is still a very close frnd with ex
2. Teja because of her insecurity
3. Both of them are right.. bas situation galat hain

Also keep showering your love through votes and comments.