Part 14

As the time was ticking Karan was getting restlessness. She started shaking his leg to distract himself from the series of thoughts.

What if she starts maintaining distance from me?

What if she breaks our friendship?

He was clouded with these thoughts when the trainer said that lets take lunch break now and they will continue after it.

As soon as he heard this he turned his head back to look at Teju. She was typing something on her PC so didn't look at him.

"Chale lunch ke lie?" Nishant got up from his seat.

Everyone nodded and started moving out of the room.

"Hey guys hold on.. I will also join you folks" Donal shouted from another corner of the room.

She ran behind them to catch them and then started walking along with them.

All the boys were now nervous about what will follow now. 

Karan was irritated now as he will not find some good time to talk to Teju.

As soon as everyone reached cafeteria they started looking at the lunch menu.

"I will have sandwich today" Karan said quickly so that he can get a chance to talk to Teju on the sandwich counter.

"I will take indian thali"  Teja said looking at the menu.

Everyone looked at her in shock. All of them knew that she doesnt like indian thali but she still wanted to have it.

Everyone went to get their orders and got seated on a table.

"Teja, Are you okay?" Vidhi asked, low enough that only she could hear her.

"Yea I am why wont I be" Teja still kept looking at her food and eating it.

"Muje laga ki shayd Donal ki baat se.. u know what i mean" Vidhi tried making her voice out what is going on in her head.

Karan was looking at both of them and and trying to read their lips to understand what they are talking.

"Kya khusar pusar kar rhe ho tum dono.. meri chugli kar rahe ho na?" Umar tried making the situation lighter.

"Haan kar rahe hain any prob" Teju said irritatedly.

"To hume bhi btao na kya baat hain... muh pe bolo iske.. aise chugli kyu kar rhe ho?" Donal raised his eyebrows.

"Chugli ke baare me to tum na hi bolo... pehle khud ko dekho fir mujhe bolna bitch" Teja replied keeping her spoon down on the plate.

"Hey mind your tongue" Donal raised her volume.

"Ni karungi to kya kar legi tu?" Teja was serious now.

"Aap log lunch karo na... ladne kyu lag gaye ho" Karan tried diffusing the situation.

"Mr. Karan kundrra jab apki Donal mere baare me bol rahi thi tab apne usse roka? ya kuch bola? ni na to please ab bhi chup rahie" Teja was looking directly into his eyes.

"Tab kuch bolne ka time hi ni mila.. baat chal... " Karan was justifying his silence.

"Did i ask you the reason for your silence. no right. so chill" Teja cut him in between.

"And you madam Donal... firstly have the guts to share your opinions about someone in his or her presence.. secondly dont show your cheap low class mentality which doesn't understand friendship to me... and thirdly you are non existent for me so tum mere baare me kuch bhi bolo usse mujhe ghanta farak ni padta" She said these words looking directly into Donal's eyes and picking up the spoon from her plate to eat again.

"How dare you? I think by calling u desperate bitch i have hit the right chord ." Donal was boiling in anger now.

"Hey you moron... fuck off" Saying so Teja took out her phone and played the song 'Who let the dogs out'.

 "You asshole... you are such a whore who could not take the truth... you are breaking someone's relationship just to have a good fuck and free food and travel." Donal stood up from the table.

"Shut up Donal" Karan interrupted.

"Ohh so you are jeolous that I am having a dinner date at beach resort and a good fuck and you are still dreaming of having a good kiss while having a coffee at starbucks... its about standards baby" Teja gave a flying kiss to Donal.

"Bakwas mat kar ab Teja... be in your limits" Umar also got agitated.

"Don't talk about standards... I have never seen a low class woman like you ever in my life" Donal said immediately.

"Firstly Umar agar itna hi gussa ata hain na to pehle hi isko rok deta ki mere baare me bakwas na kare... If you didn't have any control over the action then don't try to tame my reaction now" Teja said looking at Umar.

"And you miss... calling me a low class woman... you talk behind my back... then you try to assassinate my character and then call me a desperate bitch... that too when I have never even said a word about you... you know why because teri koi aukat ni hain meri life me... anyways that shows how important I am for you darling... now just fuck off you idiot." Teja was spitting fire now.

Donal stomped her foot and left the table.

"What was that Teja? What's wrong with you.. usne tujhe kuch ni kaha tha na.. Karan se baat ki thi... itna sab bolne ka kya matlab tha??" Umar questioned Teja.

"At that time she was talking to Karan you all were silent so now when I am talking to her I expect you all to be silent again and not to react in any way..." Teja replied talking the last bite of her food.

"Kya bakwas kar rahi hain Teja?" Umar sounded irritated now.

"See you guys didn't defend me in front of her.. i am ok with it.. trust me but then dont defend her also in front of me.. It shows your priorities and double standards" Teja said relaxing back on her chair.

"This girl has completely lost it... Karan kuch samjha isko" Umar said and turned back to go after Donal.

"Guys I think the food and the show is over so wapas chale training room me" Teja picked up her plate and got up from the table.

"Guys let me be very clear with one thing... mujhe tum logo se koi prob ni hain.. i mean jab ye sab hua tab Vidhi to waha thi bhi ni... and Nishant for you i would say that she was talking about me to Karan.. and Karan knows me better than you so trust me i was not expecting you to defend me as well... So Vidhi and Nishant we guys are good" She gave her assuring words to both of them.

She didnt say anything to Karan and they all washed their hands to go back to the room to continue the training. 

As their office ended Karan had decided that he will clear out his things to Teja before going back to the PG. 

"Teja, I am sorry that i didn't say anything to Donal when she was saying all this about you but aapne bhi bahot galat bola usse in lunch break" Karan initiated the conversation as they were stepping out of the office building.

PS : Let me know what will be Teja's reaction to Karan's apology in the comments section. 
Don't forget to press the star on the right side for voting.