Part 4

"Hi Anusha" Karan said after dialing her number.

"Hi Karan, how was your first day in office" came her reply.

"Was good.. tumne na ek baar bhi call kia na message ka koi reply" he asked.

"Tumhe pata hain na main yaha Bangalore me didi ke sath unke room me rehti hu and unhe hamare baare me ni pta to isilie zyada time ni de pai tumhe" she answered.

"Ok.. chalo koi dikkat ni ab baat kar lete hain" he said while plugging his earphones and going towards the terrace of the hotel for a quick walk.

"Ni abhi ni kar sakti baat.. didi ke friends ke sath bahar ayi hui hu" she replied

"12 bajne wale hain.. itni der tak bahar... safe to hain na?" he got a bit worried.

"Chill... m not a kid yaar.. didi k friends hain they will drop us.. chalo ab kal baat karungi.. busy hu" she said quickly trying to end the conversation.

"Ok.. bye.. I love you" he said getting sad with her behaviour.

"Haan yaar bye na" she said and disconnected the call.

Karan got upset and went into his overthinking zone. 'Subah se leke ab tak ek message karne ka bhi time ni mila isse... na koi congratulations na kuch... and ye is time kiske sath bahar thi... 1 din me iske itne dost bhi ban gae and he started doubting her'. To come out of it he thought of calling Sanjay and talk to him.

When he took out his phone to dial he saw a whatsapp message from an unknown number. He opened the app and read the message. It was from Teja. He replied.

Hi... no need to say sorry... its ok... m pretty sure ki tumne aisa meri bhalai ke lie hi bola hoga.. and isme tumhara koi selfish motive bhi ni tha... so its ok.. 

Teja saw this reply from him and got happy.. she started typing her reply.

ok... you are still awake?

haan.. waise to i sleep by 11 but Anusha ki call ka wait kr rha tha..

ohk.. itni jaldi so jaate ho? to uthte kitne baje ho?

I get up by 7.. tum late soti ho kya?

7??? itni jaldi uth ke kya kartie ho tum... m to 2 baje ke around soti hu and 11 baje ke around uthti hu

11 baje uthogi to office coffee break ke baad hi pahuchungi ;)

ni ni... Vidhi ko maine bola hain ke m tere khane ke utensils dho dia karungi tu bas muje kaise bhi 8 baje utha dio taki 9 baje tak office pahuch jau

haha.. try karna ke kal 1 baje ke around free ho jau.. lunch ek sath kar lenge

haan haan pakka.. i think tumhare sone ka time ho gaya hain

hmm.. chalo bbye gn... kal milte h

hmm... gn... sweet dreams

Teja finished her chat with Karan but continued it with Pra and kept strolling.

Karan closed the app and had a genuine smile on his face. He didn't feel the need to talk to Sanjay now as he was fine. He went back to his room and lied on the bed to sleep.

Next day, all 4 of them picked up their stuff and went to their PGs. They started settling their stuff when Nishant sent a message on group "Lunch?"