Part 13

This part has been edited on a short notice due to Anunaay's request. So here it goes..... But do remember to let me know you guesses at the end of the part

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have always been a day scholar.. school, college throughout.. ab aise yaha pe sab kuch akele karna.. ghar pe sab ek sath dinner karte the... yaha pe ab akela akela lagta hain" she got a bit emotional.

"Actually i think i am homesick" Teja said looking at the beach in front. The voice of the sound waves was giving her the much needed calmness.

Karan extended his arm to hold her hand to comfort her but then restrained himself as we think she might not like it.

She shiftes towards Karan and kept her head on his shoulder. She was trying hard to stop those tears from falling.

"Main bhi jab first time ghar se nikala tha hostel ke lie tab mje bhi same feeling ai thi... but with time everything settles down" he explained her

"Aap bahot strong ho and apke parent bhi ye jante hain about you so if they see you like this then they will be unhappy right"

Karan got up and extended his arm offering her to hold his hand and get up.

She held his hand and got up.. from the other hand ahe dusted off the sand that got stuck to her clothes.

They walked towards the beach and stood in front of the water.. at a distance that the waves was only able to touch their ankles..

Since she is a water baby this got an instant smile on her face.

"Haste raha karo yaar... abhi aap ghar se door ho... apki family bhi apko miss kr rahi hogi but happy hogi that this ia for your betterment" Karan explained her further.

They both went back to their table and had their food. As Teja said earlier to Karan she paid the bill and started opening the app to book cab to go back.

"Abhi cab mat book karwao... 2 min ruko" Karan said.

"Kyu?? Wapas beech pe jana hain thodi der?" Teja asked lifting her eyes from her phone.

"Ni... ruko to yaar 2 min" he was looking for a waiter.

"Please get us two chocolate brownies with hot chocolate sauce, cashews and no vanilla ice cream" He ordered  once waiter came to the table.

"Brownies.... thank you thank you!!!!" Teja started jumping with joy.

"Its ok but this is on me... this is my treat... thats why i didnt order it earlier" Karan said raising his eyebrows.

Soon the brownies came and they started having it. Her eyes were shinning with happiness. She started having it.

"Mmm Mmm" She was making noises while licking the spoon.

Karan was giggling looking at her.

After having it Karan paid the bill and they booked the cab and reached to their PG.

On their way back to PG he had got 2 calls from Anusha which he disconnected thinking he will talk to her later.

After reaching his room he called her and got to know that she was out with his new friends in the new city. She was in a club and having beer with them. He was surprised as she always used to ask him to stop drinking and now she herself has started it. 

Since she was not able to reach out to him earlier she asked him for his roomate's phone number in case of an emergency and if he is not available. He gave her Nishant's number understanding that she is new in Bangalore so should have some people to whom she can reach out in case of any issue.

After talking to her he again got a bit upset but didnt call Teja as he thought 'abhi to uska mood theek hua h... ab fir se usse aisi udaas baat kyu karu... better hain so jata hu.. kal subah office bhi h'.

With these thoughts he went off to sleep.

On the other side Teja was happy now and had a video call with her family which gave her much needed energy. Before going off to bed she sent a text to Karan.

Thank you.. last 2 3 din se ghar ki bahot yaad aa rahi thi... sirf tumhare sath kuch time spend karne se hi better lag rha hain ab... ek to tum.. upar se tumhari company... beach and brownie... isse acha combination ho hi ni sakta tha to lift up my mood. Thank you so much my bestie...  

Karan was sleeping when she sent the text so he saw it in the morning and thought of talking to her directly in the office.

In the tea break when Karan turned back to talk to Teja and Vidhi he thought as everyone is there so he shouldn't talk about last night right now. 

"Hey guys Kya baaten kar rhe ho?" Soon Donal came and sat next to Umar.

"Nothing yaar bas aise hi ... tu bta tum log kya baat kar rahe the" Nishant replied.

Before Nishant could reply Vidhi and Teja left the roon to go to the washroom. As soon as they left Nishant, Karan, Umar and Donal turned to the other side with their back facing the entrance door.

"Karan... tum btao kya chal raha h" Donal asked looking at him.

"Kuch bhi to ni... tum aise kyu puch rhi hu... is there something that i am missing" Karan answered not sure about what discussion is going on.

"Missing to ni but tumhare pas sab extra hi hain" Donal passed a comment.

"Extra?? seedha seedha bol na kya bol na" Nishant got irritated now.

"Ok... to seedha seedha ye hain... tum committed ho na.. but Teja ni hain so" and she paused.

"So?" Karan frowned.

"Dekho tum Teja ko apni friend manto ho na... tu aisi konsi friend hain jo third wheeling karti hain... usko pta tha ki tumhari girlfriend hain fir bhi itna kyu chipak rahi h... thoda to distance maintain karna chahie na... in fact tum bhi thoda to socho how would your girlfriend feel when she gets to know about you and her... trust me I understand that Teja is beautiful, chirpy and all but jitni innocent act karti hain na utni hain ni.. kon aise kisi ke boyfriend ke sath alone time spend karta hain... late night calls... dinner dates and all.. but uske lie ye sab sahi hain because usko tum mile hue ho jo uske entertainment food and ka kharcha uthata hain.. tumhare sath rehti hain to na security ki tension na bill ki ... from where I am seeing she is looking like a desperate bitch" Donal said all this in one flow without even Karan giving a chance to stop her.

"Hey folks... lets start now" as soon as Donal finished a trainer's voice came from behind as she was entering the room.

When everyone turned to look at the source of the voice they could see Vidhi and Teja already standing their. Before anyone could say anything they all got seated as the trainer has started her class.

The way Teja was looking at Karan made him realize she heard it. He was not sure about what all she heard but she definitely heard it thats why her eyes were so dark when he looked into them.

Umar and Nishant  were feeling for the kind of words that Donal. Even they were not sure about Karan and Teja's equation but were sure that Teja was not like this.

Nishant and Umar sent her a whatsapp message saying 'Sorry" and gave their reasoning why they could not defend her in front of Donal.

Teja was angry that both of them sent him the text but Karan has still not said anything. 

In the meanwhile Karan was getting restless to talk to her and clear it out.

PS : hey guys what do you think Teja will do now... let me know in the comments