Part 16

Next day all of them reached office. Karan could make out that Teja is behaving normally with him but is still hurt because of him. He was cracking jokes with her to make her happy again.

"Bhai... if you are free then lets go to cafeteria for 2 mins wanted to talk to you" Umar turned towards Karan.

He nodded and both of them stepped out of the training room.

"Hey listen... kal ho bhi hua uske baad I would maintain some distance from Teja.. Usne jo bhi bola.. tumne usse roka maine roka but still..." Umar said.

Karan interrupted him "Umar...1 second.. firstly Teja ne kal kuch galat ni bola... secondly kal saari galti Donal ki thi wo kisi ke character pe aise ni bol sakti... thirdly agar tumhe Teja ke against kuch bhi bolna hain then please don't because neither I will listen to anything against her nor it will affect my friendship with her... lastly please tell Donal to stay away from me and her... I will respect her just as my friend's girlfriend nothing more than that.. she is not my friend anymore so ask her to be in her limits from now... I will not take any flying fuck now." 

"All this because of that Teja" Umar was shocked.

"What do you mean by that Teja?" Karan raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing... lets leave it here only... I will take care that Donal and I don't interfere in your and her matter from now on" Umar said and walked back towards the training room.

Karan also went back to the room and he saw Donal sitting on his seat and talking to Umar. From the looks that Donal was passing to Karan he could make out that Umar has told her about their conversation to her.

"Sorry.. I am just going back to my seat" Donal said getting up from Karan's seat.

"The seat thing is okay but what you did yesterday was not... I hope Umar has told you about our conversation so please lets maintain it that way... Also not a word against my friends from now" Karan sat back on his seat.

Teja heard their conversation and was happy that finally he took a stand against the wrong for me.

*****

A week passed and by now everything was over between Karan and Anusha. They were just friends now who would talk occasionally. 

Karan's action showed that he was really feeling bad that he didn't take any action against Donal when she was spitting venom against Teja. Teja noticed all this and finally forget everything.

Karan and Teja had again become great friends who would share their memories their problems their insecurities with each other. They used to be on calls for hours.

Vidhi and Nishant were getting more sure that there is something more than friendship from Karan's side but not from Teja's side. She is very very close to him but not in that liking phase yet. They also knew that his relationship with Anusha has reached dead end now.

"So everyone this is the time for your first assignment.. I have mailed all of you the project details which needs to be submitted on Monday. Do remember to take this very seriously as you know that once you complete all you assignments and one final assessment then only you will be a confirmed employee in the firm. All the best." The trainer said and left the room as the training for today got over.

"Monday ko dena hain? Aaj to already Friday hain matlab bas ye weekend hi hain hamare pas" Nishant was shocked.

"Haan... Trainer ne week ki starting me btaya to tha... tu na ek to training me sona band kar" Vidhi rolled his eyes.

"But sach me 2 din me ni hoga assignment complete" Even Karan was freaking out.

"Start karte hain lets try atleast.. agar Sunday morning tak bhi ni hua tab we guys will help you" Teja said pinting towards Vidhi and herself.