Last Part - 34

Karan read Teja's message and was getting impatient to talk to her and tell his side as well. He knew if he tries to ask Vidhi for help in this it will make her more angry.. last time only she told me that whatever is between us should remain between us... don't include anyone else in our mess.

Suddenly he got an idea.. 'Usne mujhe sab jagah se block kar dia hain but personal email to bhej hi sakta hua na... waha se to block ni kia hoga'

He quickly picked up his phone and opened gmail to draft the email.

Hi bache,

I know tu merese naraz hain... and banta bhi hain but meri baat to sun le ek bar... maine apne college friends ko mere breakup ke baare me bta dia hain... maine Anusha ko bhi bol dia hain that i like you.. tune kaha tha ki abhi disclose ni karte to sab kuch ni btaya but itna hi btaya hain..

Main tujhe airport pick karne ana chahta tha... raste me tha... bahot traffic tha yaar islie ni pahuch paya..

Ye dekh tere lie gifts bhi lie the maine socha tha will spend sometime with you and clear out all your doubts.

He quickly opened camera app and clicked a selfie with the gifts that he bought for her and attached it in the email.

I know main gadha hu meri galti hain but bache main or Anusha childhood friends hain... except her i never had any girl who was very close to untill i met you... i understand that now we cannot be same as we were before you came in my life... yahi bolne ke lie main usse mila tha or kuch ni...

I know bache i have screwed it up but all i want to say is I am sorry.. I really I am... and I love you.. bahot sara... i don't even have an ounce of felling for Anusha... Tere sath ek alag hi comfort level hain... teri jagah koi ni le sakta meri life me... 

Kabhi ye mat sochio ki log ye sochenge that you were a deal breaker.. isse pehle koi tujhe kuch bole main hu unhe answer karne ke lie... Trust me on this.. Please give us a chance.. please

And one last thing I won't have anything till the time you don't talk to me... waise maine lunch and dinner dono ni kia hain

Ab aage kya hoga it is all in your hands but your decision will not change my love for you... and i will wait for you to trust me

Love you Teja.

He sent the email and then kept on waiting for her reply. He didn't get reply as Teja had already dozzed off due to continous weeping.

Soon Karan also slept with phone in his hand.

Next morning Teja got up and checked her phone. She went through the mail and was teary eyed.

'Idiot.. ek bar atleast usse chance to deti uski baat explain karne ka.. aise wo khana bhi ni khaega and then tabiyat khrab ho jaegi.. better hain aaj ki leave cancel kar deti hu... office jaati hu... aise room me bas sirf uske baare me hi sochke sad hoti rahungi' Teja thought.

She picked up her phone and cancelled her leave. She started getting ready to go to the office.

Karan got up and saw that there was no reply from her. But he could see that she had unblocked him from instagram and watsapp.

He quickly reposted the story that Anusha had put up with him last night with the message 'It was lovely meeting you buddy.. lucky are those people who are still great friends with their exes.. and i am one of those... hope to meet you again with my special one soon'

Then he added one more pic of his and Teja's intertwined fingers in his story with the caption 'Mine.. now and forever... you are my sanity, my solace, my balance, my world.. i cannot afford to loose you baby.. love you... hope to share the full pic soon'

Then he got ready and left for office.

Teja booked an auto for herself and was scrolling through the phone when he saw a notification that Karan has updated something in his story.

She quickly opened the app and clicked on his stories. Silent tears were flowing from her eyes as she was reading the captions of the stories.

Once she reached the office she dialed Karan's number.

"Hey... where are you.. thank God tune mujhe unblock to kia" Karan said happily.

"Come to the cafeteria... I am waiting" She said and disconnected the call immediately.

Karan reached the cafeteria and searched for her. She was sitting at the extreme corner so raised her arm and waved at him.

He saw her and went to her table.

"Before you say anything.. i wanna say.. I am sorry... I love you.. and I missed you a lot" Karan said everything in a single breath.

"Karan I am possessive" She said.

"Huh?" He frowned.

"I mean.... if we want to be together lets have clarity of few basic things.. I am very possessive of my partner... uske lie merese upar koi ni ho sakta.. i am okay in giving enough space but kabhi mujhe laga ki mere upar koi or aya then it is a deal breaker for me... I want attention all the time... fucking all the time... I was not ready to let people know about us because somewhere I had trust issues that you have broken up recently thats why you like me but  you might not feel the same after sometime but i think if i will start my relationship not trusting it completely tab to wo pakka ruin hi hoga.. somewhere it is not you who is not able to make me feel 100% confident but main khud hi darr rahi hu.. since i don't want to come across as insecure islie i dont ask you questions whenver i have some doubt but kuch bhi assume kar leti hu.. i think i should trust you a little more and try to enjoy each moment of us together and i promise to give you 100% of all that i have in me" Her voice had a lot of emotions.

His eyes became watery and he nodded his head.

"So.. ab kuch khae tune kuch khaya bhi ni hain kal se... and mujhe mere gifts bhi chahie wapas" She said and got up from the chair to go to the food counter to avoid any further emotional breakdown.

Karan wanted to hold her hand, hug her, kiss her but since they were in office premises he had to control himself.

"Tu yaha se order le tab tak main tea counter se tere lie tea le ata hu" Karan said and moved towards the counter counter while Teja was waiting for their order.

Soon Karan's phone rang and he unlocked it to see a notification on instagram that Teja has reposted his story. 

He checked the story and could see she has reposted the story of their intertwined hands with the message 'I love you... U and I are meant to be US'.

He quickly glanced over to her who was already looking at him... They had an eyelock for few seconds.

That eye lock was a promise of togetherness and this is how their journey from friends to lovers ended and from lovers to 'to be partners' started.

Note: Folks this is the last chapter... I am ending this book as i don't have enough time to continue it... once i have some free time for few weeks/months i might start 2nd part of this book only if you guys are interested... so do let me know in the comments if I should have another part to it... 

Also let me know your fav moments of this story.  

Till then hasta la vista.