Part 29

"Can i ask you something but promise me you will be honest with your answer" Karan held Teja's hand.

"Off course.. I have never been dishonest with you till now.. kya hua puch jo puchna hain.. bindaas puch" Teja patted his arm from her other hand.

"It has been 5 days jab maine apke samne feelings confess ki... though i know you just said okay but i can see in your eyes that even you feel the same... fir bhi every night I ask you to stay with me in my room but you don't... tomorrow when we move to our respective PGs tab to possible ni hoga na that we stay in each other's room and spend some quality time...you don't trust me or what is it" Karan looked towards Teja who was looking down.

"Shut up.. i trust you...i trust you blindly... But why are you asking me this?" Teja's voice was feeble.

"Can't I? If you don't want to answer then its ok but mujhe thoda ajeeb laga to maine puch lia" Karan held her chin to make her look at him.

She was still not looking into his eyes.

Understanding the hesitation Karan didn't say anything further and engulfed her in a hug "I love you mera bacha... tu jaisi bhi hai mujhe pasand hain.. bas aise sad face ke sath ni "

Teja nodded.

"Chal ab tera mood khrab hain to rehne dete hain else i was thinking that lets order ice cream and watch something on TV together" Karan had a mischievous smile.

"Aisa ni hain ice cream to kha hi sakte hain na... haan tv bhi dekh sakte hain.. plan is on" She got a big smile on her face and sat on the bed holding the remote.

"tu ice cream order kar... tab tak m dekhne ke lie kuch lagati hu... kya dekhe?" She was flipping the channels.

"Jo m bolunga wo dekhegi?" Karan warned.

"Yes.. bas horror movie ni" She pointed her index finger.

"Haan horror movie ni kuch or" He assured

"Haan na.. jaldi bta kya dekhenge" She was getting restless.

"Lets watch p*rn" He smirked.

She was silent for few seconds and then reacted "Huh.... chiiiii.... kaisa hain tu".

He started laughing loudly "You are behaving as if pehle to kabhi dekha ni"

"Shut up... that is personal.. i would not like to answer that question" She gave him a glare.

"Kaise sati savitri ban rahi hain.. jab mujhe kiss kia tab kuch ni socha and madam apka bhi past raha hain... tune apne ex ke sath kuch ni kia ye bhi possible ni hain" He was pulling her leg.

"Karan... if you want to talk about my ex and what all i did with him then its better that i go back to my room" She threw the remote on his bed and got up to leave.

Karan quickly got up and held her by her shoulder. He bent towards her and just near her ear he whispered "Sorry bache" and bit her earlobe.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. He pulled back a bit to see his effect on her.

He smiled at her reaction and then went ahead and placed a wet kiss on shoulder and neck. He kept her hands on either side of her waist and blew air on lips then neck and following  down till the neck of her T shirt. 

She clenched his T shirt near his chest in her hand.

"Karan... please... " She whispered.

"Open your eyes Teja" Karan whispered near her lips.

She shook her head. His warm breath was tingling her lips.

He placed his lips on hers for few seconds and then pulled himself back "plz.. look at me"