Part 28

Hey folks, since a lot of you were asking for an update... so here it goes... This is not proofread  and is a small one as could not get time to work on it properly.

**************************

"I love you Teja..." Karan spoke catching his breath after the kiss.

"Okay" Teja chuckled.

"Huh.. what does this mean now?" Karan was surprised.

"It means its okay if you love me... main cheez si aisi hu" Teja shrugged.

"What about you madam... what are your feelings" He raised his eyebrows.

"Do you think ki jaise me tere sath hu waise hi baki sabke sath bhi hu.. kuch special ni hain about how I am around you?" Teja questioned.

"Ni... mere sath tu different hain... bahot special hain" He kept a hand on her cheeks.

"To fir bhi sab kuch bolna padega kya" Teja kept her hand on his hand that was cupping her cheek.

"Tune hi kaha tha na ki bolna padta hain.. ab apni baari me palat gai.. shaani" He teased her.

"Bhaad me jaa tu... m apne room me wapas ja rahi hu.. mujhe bas Vidhi ka phone lena hain" She removed her and his hand from her cheek.

"Oye nautanki.. Vidhi ka phone uske pas hi hain.. she just made an excuse to send you to my room... ruk ja na... plz... bas 5 mins" Karan held her hand.

"Are you serious... I am not talking to you now"  Teja said and turned towards the door to leave.

Karan held her waist and pulled her back towards him. When her back touched his chest he wrapped his hands around her waist and whispered "Plz 5 min ruk ja".

Teja closed her eyes and nodded feeling the warmth of his body and breath.

Karan removed his hands from her waist and held her hand and took her to the bed.

"Sit.. I am ordering tea... wo peeke chali jaio.. bahot din ho gae ek sath after dinner wali tea ni pi" He picked up the intercom to order.

"Ni... we will have tea tomorrow...just sit with me and talk.. then i have to sleep too i have taken medicine for fever" She took the intercom from his hand and kept it back.

"Oh shit.. fever ka to main bhool hi gaya tha.." Karan tapped his head.

"Kaise hua fever... subah tak to theek thi" He said sitting on the bed with his legs stretched and back resting on the headboard.

"Pta ni.. subah se hi thoda feverish lag raha tha but shaam ko zyada ho gaya tha" She said laying down horizontally on the bed with her head on his laps.

"To itna kyu roi.. kya chal raha tha tere dimaag me mujhse baat karti clear out karti na" He was moving his hand in her hair.

"Tune abhi mujhe bola tha you love me.. to wo tere room me kya kar rahi thi" Teja got upset and removed his hand from her hair.

"Teja.. wo meri ex hain.. we parted on a good note so she just came to meet me or welcome me in the new city which is not new for her.. she wanted to help us in settling here" He tried explaining her.

 "Shut up.. don't give me these excuses.. Chennai was also new for us but still we managed.. here is also we will manage... itni help ki zarurat ni hain" Teja narrowed her eyes.

"Ok madam... bol dunga main usse ki you don't like all this so lets maintain some distance" Karan winked.

Teja nodded. They both kept looking into each other's eyes while holding their hands.

The intensity with which they were staring could not be explained in words. Karan places her thumb over her lips.

Teja was also engrossed in the moment but then suddenly realized to take it slow.

"Let me go back.. Vidhi must be waiting" Teja got up from the bed.

Karan also got up from his bed and took her in the hug "take care of yourself.. kal subah tak theek ho jaio fir PG hunting bhi start karni hain"

Teja nodded still hugging him.

"And please ab meri girlfriend ki tarah behave karna start karde" Karan said.

"Girlfriend.. kon hain teri girlfriend" Teja pulled back from the hug.

"Tu" Karan bent and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"But tune mujhe ask out to kia ni" She pouted.

"Karunga bhi ni.. kal raat ko jo call pe bola and aaj jo bhi bola bas that was enough... " Karan smirked.

"You are a fucking dog" She rolled her eyes.

"Just for you" He smirked and winked

"Shameless... Whatever.. chal lets meet tomorrow." She stood at the door of his room.

"Karan... you are special.. very special... the last few moments that we spent together were the best moments of my life" She said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"For me too.. you are the best part of my life who gave me some of the best moments" He said looking into his eyes.

"Also the night that we spent together in the resort was something i will cherish for lifetime.. though you were apologetic for it.. but i was not... i will never be" Teja said without breaking the eyelock.

"Yes i was apologetic because I had a fear of loosing you... one more thing... the way we started kissing each other that night I don't know where i would have stopped...so i decided to step back... that is the intensity of my love for you" He stated.

Moving a step towards Teja, he eyed his lips and whispered "Can I".

Teja placed her hands in his hair and closed her eyes.

Taking it as yes Karan placed his lips on hers. They both were sucking each other's lips with passion. There were sounds of moans and deep breaths in the room.

They broke the kiss after sometime when they were out of breath.

"I think now you will get better soon" Karan winked.

Teja rolled her eyes.

She stepped out of the room but before she took few steps and Karan could close the door she turned back and said "Next time you don't have to ask 'Can I'.. just make sure that we are not in a public place rest I am good." She winked and ran towards her room.

Karan giggled.

He lied down on his bed and picked up his phone to send a last text before sleeping.

I think you must have slept by now... just wanted to say it again.. I love you.. never ever leave me.. never... I know we are very different.. you are all that I am not and I am all that you are not... and that's how we will be each other's strength in this journey... Good night mera bacha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had no plans of editing today but this is on my husband's special request as it is his birthday today so could not deny him.