Part 3

We all went back to the room and got seated. There were two empty seats one on Teja's side and other on Vidhi's side. Vidhi whisper yelled to Nishant and asked him to come and sit with them.

Karan and Nishant both picked up there bags and shifted next to the girls. Nishant was sitting next to Vidhi and Karan next to Teja. 

By now even Nishant and Karan's documents have been submitted and they have got their ID cards as well. It was the last tea break for the day and they all headed to cafeteria again.

"Arey ye song tumhare pas h?" Teja asked Karan when she heard a song being played on his phone.

"Haan i have it." Karan replied casually.

"Mujhe send kar do." Teja requested.

Karan nodded but was a bit apprehensive to ask Teja's number so that he could send her it on whatsapp. While he was still in his thoughts "Bluetooth se send kar dena" he heard Teja's voice.

"Ok. tumhare bluetooth ka naam kya h?" Karan asked.

Teja got a slight smile on her face "Phir aa gya chep".

Karan who was staring at her phone raised his eyes to look at her. "Mere bluetooth ka naam h" and she grinned.

Everyone started laughing. After sometime everyone headed back to the room for last session.

"Bhai, muje to ye Teja dangerous lag rhi h... kitna bolti h yaar.. puri nautanki hain.. upar se Delhi se h..to..." Karan said softly making sure that only Nishant hears this as the other two girls were walking in front.

"Mereko to theek lagi... entertaining hain yaar... chill hai" came Nishant's reply.

Karan nodded his head but made a mental note to be careful in front of Teja and maintain some distance from her.

 "Thank God aaj ka din khatam hua. Bas ab ek acha sa PG mil jae" Karan said while getting up from his seat as the last session for the day got over.

"Hmm.. true... muje acha laga dekh kar ke tum bolte bhi ho.. " Teja replied widening her eyes to give a surprised look.

Nishant chuckled at her comment and gave her a hi five. Vidhi hit her hand to tell her not to make fun of him like that. Karan just kept staring at her.

Once everyone stepped out of the office. Karan came and started walking beside Teja.

"Aisa ni hain ke main bolta ni hu but i take time to open up... i observe people... so that m kuch aisa na bol du ya kar du jisse wo hurt ho... isilie m starting m kam bolta hu" Karan said seriously looking into Teja's eyes.

Teja looked into his eyes and saw a bit of sadness and concern in them. "Ok.. I am sorry if my words hurt you... but all i want to say is speak up... open up... if someone would be hurt by your your words to wo tumhe khud bol dega... let the other person decide ke wo tumhari baat se hurt hoga ya ni.. ye sab tum khud ni decide kar sakte na... loosen up a bit"

"Hmm" came Karan's reply.

Teja increased her pace to walk with Nishant and Vidhi but then decreased her pace again to say "Karan you have a beautiful smile but aise lagta hain na k tum haste ho but dil se khush ni hote... har cheez ka itna baggage mat lo... usse kuch hoga ni bas tum hi unhappy rahoge... jitna sabke baare me sochoge utni logo ko tumse expectation hogi... fir tum wo puri ni kar paoge and log tumse naraz honge... and then ye dekh ke tum b upset hoge... so chill relax and enjoy" and passed a huge smile.

Karan nodded at her words and thought 'ye itni buri bhi ni hain.. i mean there was no need for her to give me this pep talk but still she did.. lets see how things go in future...'

After sometime they found PG for themselves... so Vidhi and Teja will be sharing a room in girl's PG and both the boys will be sharing a room in boys's PG. Both the PGs were 2 mins away from one another and 10 mins away from office. It was a walking distance.

After paying booking amounts for their respective rooms they decided to have dinner before going back to their respective hotel.

"Kya order karna hain?"Nishant asked picking up the menu after getting seated in a nearby restaurant.

"kuch non veg khae" Teja said immediately.

"Yeah we can" Nishant said looking at Vidhi and Karan for their reply.

"Main vegetarian hu" Karan said raising his shoulders.

"Main bhi"  Vidhi pitched in too.

"Ok to ek veg dish mangwa lete hain and ek non veg" Teja proposed.

Everyone agreed to the idea and placed their order. They started chit chatting about random stuff. Karan was constantly looking at his phone thoroughout the conversation.

"Kiska message ka wait kar rha h bhai?" Nishant asked raising his eyebrows.

"itni betaabi se insaan apni girlfriend ke message ka hi wait karta h" Teja said animatedly.

"Haan... Anusha, meri girlfriend... ussi ko message kia h watsapp pe" He said with a slight blush.

"Ohh... If you want to aram se call krke baat karlo bahar jaake.. no issues waise bhi khana anne me abhi time hain" Teja proposed.

"Ni its ok.. hotel pahuch ke baat karunga.. tum sab ka kya scene h?" He asked putting his phone on the table.

"Main to single hu.." Nishant said with a sad smile.

"Main bhi" Teja and Vidhi said together.

"So hum logo ke pas to kuch btane ko hain ni ... tum hi apni love story bta do... only if you don't mind..." Teja said excitedly.

Karan started "So we were in school together from class 4th... in class 10th I proposed her and she accepted it... fir college me bhi hum saath the... ab wo bangalore me h.. job search kar rhi h".

"Ohoooo ye to bachpan ka pyaar hain fir.... nice yaar..." Nishant said looking at her Karan with a smile on his face.

As everyone was looking at Karan with admiration in their eyes for his love story Teja noticed that he just had a small smile on his face while telling his love story. He was just narrating facts but the emotions seems to be missing. Her thoughts were interrupted when waiter came with their order.

They had their food and then stepped out of the restaurant.

"M or Teja soch rahe the ki kal hi shift ho jae PG me... I think tum log bhi kal hi hoge na" Vidhi asked.

"Haan.. kal Sunday h to saman bhi set kar lenge na" Karan replied.

"haan.. chalo fir kal lunch ya dinner pe milte h" Teja said.

"Suno sab muje apna phone no de do.. m ek watsapp group bna deta hu... usme sab baat kar lenge ki kab milna hain and kaha" Nishant said taking out his phone from his pocket.

Everyone gave their numbers to him and he created the group. Soon everyone left for their hotels.

After reaching hotel Teja thought may be she was a bit intrusive when she gave her unwanted advice to Karan while coming out of office. So she took his number from the whatsapp group and messaged him privately.

Hey... Teja here.. just wanted to say ke shayad aaj maine bewajah tumhe itna gyaan de dia.. I am sorry if you felt bad... I know mera koi right ni tha but muje laga to maine bol dia.. will be careful in future.  

And she sent the message... Taking her earphones she went to the terrace. She started playing songs on her phone and walking slowly on the terrace.

'This feels so good... naye log nayi city naya culture naya experience' she thought while strolling and waiting for Karan's reply.