Part 19

"Aaj ki training maine kaise attend kari hain bas main hi janta hu" Nishant said yawning as the training got over.

"Same... mujhe sona hain" Vidhi said keeping her head on the desk.

"Guys .. utho na yaar mera birthday hain...kitne lazy ho tum log" Teja stood up from her chair.

"Ni ho paega mujhse or... mujhe sona hai... ni to meri death ho jaegi" Nishant said slipping into his chair.

Understanding that everyone is hell tired Teja said "Ok guys listen.. ab dinner ke liye bahar jane ka koi use ni hain as everyone is tired... and kal Saturday hain so better hain ki aaj ka dinner cancel karte hain and kal chal lenge...  what say?"

Vidhi raised her hand in signalled thumbs up. 

"Tune first time koi dhang ki baat ki hain Teja" Nishant also agreed.

"Karan.. kuch bolega or are you sleeping with open eyes." Teja clicked her fingers in front of him.

"Ni... bas soch raha tha ki kya kare... ok if everyone is good with tomorrow then lets go tomorrow." Karan agreed half heartedly.

All of them picked up their bags and went back to their PGs. 

'Aaj uska birthday hain and wo PG me apne room me akele bore hogi... office me bhi wo kitni excited thi for her birthday but just because Nishant and Vidhi were tired so she cancelled her plan... I dont want her to be bored or unhappy on her special day... also she might miss her family if she is alone... let me talk to her' Karan thought as he changed to his night wear and sat on his bed.

"Teja I am sleeping... agar main dinner time tak uth gai then its fine else don't wake me up" Vidhi said falling on her bed.

Teja nodded. In next few seconds her phone flashed with a message from Karan

Hi... Kya kar rahe the?

Hellozzz... kuch ni bas wattsapp pe kuch logo ki wishes ayi hui thi unhe hi reply kar rahi thi.. what about you?

Main to bas facebook and instagram dekh raha tha

Ok and Nishant?

Wo to aate hi so gaya.. tum kya karogi ab?

Not sure... laptop me movie dekh lungi ya kuch to karungi timepass ke lie.. i don't want to sleep so early... tum?

Same... since hum dono hi time pass karne ke tareeke dhundh rahe hain lets go out and have dinner na

He wanted to go out with her alone and talk to to her. Post Donal's incident things have not been exactly the same but with time they are getting better. He wanted to win her trust again. He wanted her to believe that he is there for her.

Mujhe to koi issue ni hain but are you ok? I mean don't overstress urself

Ni ni I am good.. Chalo jaldi se ready ho jao fir 30 mins me milte hain

But jana kaha hain I will get ready according to the place right

Your favourite... beach resort

Yippppeeeeeeee.... jaldi ready hoti hu main and you too

Hehe.. ok...

She jumped out of her bed getting excited. She took out her white and black flowy one piece and wore it. She just applied eye liner and a tint on her lips to give it a natural look.

She looked towards the footwear and got confused. She picked up her phone and sent a text to Karan.

Meri dress ke sath konse footwear pehenu... heels ya flat?

Are... how would i know what dress are you wearing.. so do 1 thing click a pic of yourself and send it to me then I will suggest

No... I am not sending you the pic... aise hi bta

Oh God.. ok.. since it is a beach resort... to heels avoid karo... wear flats.

Ok and earrings? I mean studs ya loops?

Anything will go but leave you hair open.. you look better in that

Ok.. chalo ab time mat waste karo mera let me get ready

Ok madam... but you just have 10 more mins... I am booking the cab in another 5 mins

ok 

"The cab driver is waiting... jaldi ao nahi to cab cancel ho jaegi" Karan called Teja 

"Look in front I am there" She said steping out of the lift of her PG

'She is looking so beautiful... so hot... her big fat eyes got highlighted because of the eye liner... the tint is making her perfectly shaped fuller lips look tempting.. the offshoulder dress displaying her perfect collar bones.. the deep neck showing the correct amount of cleavage to tease any guy and the slit perfectly fits the line that less is more' Karan thought to himself.

"Ab late ni ho rahe hum.. mujhe bol rahe the" He came out of his thoughts listening to Teja's words.

"Huh!! Haan.. chalo" He quickly turned towards the cab and took few deep breaths to calm his horses.

"You should have told me that you are getting dressed properly.. main bhi dhang se ready hota.. I am so underdressed." Karan complained.

"Even if I would have told you tab bhi main hi better lagti.. huh" She threw her hair back in the air

"Overconfidence" Karan raised her eyebrows.

"Keep you handbag on your lap" Karan instructed.

"Why... back seat pe 3 people can sit and we are just 2... so its fine I have kept it on the empty seat" Teja frowned

"Just do as I say" He sounded serious now.

Teja turned towards Karan and brought her lips near to his ear. He widened his eyes and gulped at the proximity.

"If you stop checking out my legs and my cleavage then I will not have to keep my handbag on me" Teja whispered.

"I am not" He replied closing his eyes.

"Ohh really" With this she moved back to her place.

Karan started looking outside the window and tried getting his uneven breath under control.

"Were you uncomfortable?" He asked feebly.

"What?" Teja couldn't hear him completely.

"Were you uncomfortable because of me?" He turned towards her and lowered down his eyes.

"No Karan... I mean see we girls understand the difference between lust and admiration... Your eyes had admiration.. so no i was not" She said placing her hand on his hand that was kept on his thigh.

"Thanks.. And you are looking beautiful today.. or hot and sexy if i can say so... to koi bhi stare karega hi na" He said.

"I know... main cheez hi aisi hu" She replied pulling up her invisible collar.

Teja continued her talks and Karan just kept on listening to her. He just hummed and nodded in between. 

His complete focus was on Teja's hand that was on his hand. He didn't want her to remove it.

While listening to her he started stroking his thumb on her hand.

She was so engrossed in her talks that she didn't notice his action but it got a smile on  his face.

PS : Need ideas on how should their dinner be... a romantic kind... a dinner filled with realizations... or just a friendly one... do let me know in the comments