Part 20

"This place has a different level of sukoon" Teja said entering the resort.

"I know ... tabhi to maine ye place decide ki and for your kind information madam that is our table" Karan was pointing at the outdoor table.

Last time when they had visited this resort Teja wanted to have that table but as it was pre reserved so they could not. 

"Seriously... finally we got this table" Teja's eyes were showing her happiness.

In sometime the waiter got a small cake for them.

"Ek or cake? Are you serious" Teja raised her eyebrows.

"Yes... and this is the last one for the day" Karan passed on the knife to her.

"Before i cut my cake mera gift to de" Teja frowned.

"Dia to tha tumhe... jab kal raat ko cake cut kia tha" He was taking out his phone to click the pictures.

"Wo to tumhari marzi ka tha... mujhe meri marzi wala chahie" She pointed the knife at herself while saying so.

"ok to btao apko kya chahie.. ya apni marzi se online order karlo... bill mujhe bhej dena" Karan shrugged.

"Shut up idiot.. Maine pehle bhi bola tha that I am not the materialistic one" She rolled her eyes.

"Ok madam to btao kya chahie apko" He raised his eyebrows.

"Abhi socha nahi hain bas yaad rakhne that my gift is pending" She was excited.

"Done.. ab cake to cut karo.. fir beach pe chalenge" Karan was getting impatient now.

Teja quickly cut the cake and gave their order to the waiter.

"Kya hua itna shant kyu hain" Teja asked as they were sitting on the shore of the beach with coffee in their hands and a plate of french fries between them.

"Kuch nahi.. just wanted to say Sorry" Karan looked towards his feet.

"For what?" Teja took another sip from her cup.

"Wo cab me... may be tum uncomfortable ho gai ho but i didn't do it intentionally.. us time" Karan was still looking at his feet.

"Karan.. u can never make me feel uncomfortable... trust me i was just teasing you.. Agar mujhe tere sath safe feel ni hota na to firstly i would have never worn such a dress with you and secondly i would have never come out with you alone... i trust you.. completely" She said holding his hand.

"Thank you... U can trust me with anything... I assure you i will never break it" Karan looked directly into her eyes.

She blinked her eyes in assurance.

They had their food quietly and then decided to walk along the shore before leaving. Karan got up first and forwarded his hand to her to help her get up. He wanted to hold her hand again but was hesitant. This was the best excuse for him to hold her hand.

She placed her hand on his hand and got up. She kept holding his hand as they were walking.

The cool breeze, sound of the waves, cool waves touching their feet and just two of them. The only warmth they both could feel was because of their intertwined hands.

"Karan" Teja stopped and looked towards him.

He hummed.

She left his hand and engulfed him in a hug. Karan was taken aback and could not reciprocate the same.

"Thanks" Teja's voice brought him back. 

He also wrapped his arms around her just above her waist making sure that she isn't uncomfortable.