Dinner

"Love, I can't find the flour?" The man yelled from the kitchen.

"Did you check the pantry?" A woman called back. The man's blue eyes searched around the kitchen counter and found the bag of flour.

"Yeah it's not there." He grabbed the bag and leaned against the wall on the other side of the corner. He heard the soft footsteps coming down the stairs and as soon as the brown haired beauty was in range he hit the bag and flour flew everywhere.

The woman wiped the flour from her eyes and looked at the blonde haired man trying to fight back a laugh. The woman crossed her arms and he went into a full fit of laughter.

"Have you seen your face?" He wheezed. He held his stomach with his arms and tears came to his eyes. Then his mouth filled with flour.
Time seemed to stop and he also became pure white with the powder covering both their faces.

"Have you seen yours?" The woman's hazel eyes watered as she sat down on the ground and laughed. Laughter filled the kitchen and both of them sat across from each other on the floured tile floor.

"Do you want to clean?" He asked wiping his tear-stained face. The woman stopped laughing and also wiped the tears away.

"You made the mess!" The woman chuckled when the woman scooped her up and started to sway with her in his arms.

"I should've put dancing in my kitchen covered in flour on my bucket list." He whispered in her ear. The woman laid her head against the man's chest.

"You can always check it off later, once you clean the kitchen." The woman poked the man's chest and gave a dimpled smile. The man kissed her forehead and let a floured imprint of his lips. The woman let out a soft giggle.

"What's for dinner now?" He asked and his stomach growled as well.

"I'll order pizza you clean up your flour mess while I go shower." The woman chuckled and the man brushed a piece of brown hair out of her face. His blue eyes were filled with happiness.

"Okay, but wait for me." He whispered in her ear. The woman kissed his cheek and left the kitchen still covered in flour.

"You better hurry than!" She yelled from the upper floor.

"I will!" He called back.

Eventually the man finished cleaning the kitchen and put his hands on his hips proud of his work and raced upstairs.

"Thought you wouldn't make it." The woman called from the shower.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." The man said and kissed the top of the woman's head. "You smell good." He chuckled when the woman turned around and started to rub the flour off his cheeks.

"So messy." She muttered. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"You love me." He said and that earned him a soft laugh.

"More than anything." She pulled down his neck and he lowered his head so she could kiss his forehead.

"I think I get a little more than a forehead kiss don't I?" The woman rolled her eyes and the man picked her up and kissed her. The water trickled down their backs and the delivery man just waited at the door tapping his foot and checking his watch.

"We still gotta get the pizza." The woman managed to escape her husbands kisses.

"I can-"

"Not all floury you aren't." The woman booped his nose and chuckled at his cute blush that spread across his face.

"Okay but hurry, I want my pizza." He chuckled and slightly whined when his wife left the shower.

Finally they both sat at the dinner table smiling at each other over pizza.

"What do I have sauce on my face?" The woman asked letting out a laugh as she wiped at her face. Her husband just shook his head with a large smile.

"Yeah right..." he rubbed her cheek, "there." He kissed her cheek and leaned back a little to see his wife with a slightly pink face.

"You got some too." His wife kissed his lips.

"Try it again. I don't think you got it all." She chuckled and kissed him again. He picked her up and held her in his arms until they both lost themselves in each other's eyes once again.