Crashed

No one knows true love except for when you fall on top of them on a ski slope. You could say I fell in love at first sight if my face wasn't buried in someone else's coat and protective arms wrapped around me while laying in snow next to a tree.

"Ow." I winced when I tried to move my leg. Not only had we run into each other i we had also tumbled down a hill a little until he stopped us.

"Are you....okay?" He gasped for air like he had been holding his breath.

"I think I bruised everything." I grumbled a little trying to move but he held me in place. "Sorry I wasn't watching were I was going and then I ran into you and then we were tumbling and-"

"It's okay. It happens." He shifted so that I was now laying on my side on his arm and I could look into his soft blue eyes. He had taken off his goggles and his hat was somewhere. He had taken off my goggles and his gloves so he could hold my face.

"Your hands are cold." I said. He had been rubbing my cheek.

"Your cheek is slightly bruised are you sure you don't feel anything when I touch it?" He had a concerned look in his eyes and I just reached up and ran a hand through his dark hair trying to get the snow out. I stopped when I mad eye contact with him again.

"Sorry I just.." I trailed off when I noticed he had a small smile on his face.

"You sure you didn't hit your head?" I felt my cheeks warm.

"Maybe..." He pulled my closer into his body and sighed.

"We're probably gonna be here a while since I don't want to move and all our stuff is somewhere on this hill." He said resting his head on top of mine.

"Okay." I started to tan my fingers over his coat zipper and looked up and he looked down at me before kissing my forehead.

"You're cute." He whispered.

"I think you were falling for me." I said. I snapped my head up, "that was completely random-" I was cut off by his lips smashing into mine. Then I felt him smile against my lips.

"You really are adorable." He said softly before kissing my forehead and resting his head on top of mine again. My cheeks were probably red and I just buried my face into his coat.

"It's kind of cold." I said after a little while.

"Well the rescue team is almost here so you'll be fine." He still tightened his arms around me and tried to pull me closer.

The rescue team arrived and I was the first one on the sled but when I looked back at him he smiled at me.

"I'll see you at the bottom, love." He gave me a small smile and I nodded before smiling a little too and then my sled was pulled away and down the mountain.