The Angel

His bright smile could light up a room with dark corners. His laugh could make anyone suddenly feel happy. He was just the pure joy and love, he was an angel. 

But I was a demon. A black, cold heart, and a smile that can barely light up my face. My laugh doesn't bring happiness, it's used to stop tears. I'm not pure, I'm tainted. I don't have any love to give, or more over I was never given love. 

I don't understand how he can make everyone around him feel safe. Yet, I felt it. I wanted to hold him and tell him to stay. Than, he saw her. Another perfect angel. 

One with no dents. No nightmarish past. She was a beauty too. I could see why he chose her. 

Every now and then I wonder what it would've been like if he had stayed with me, but for now until he comes around with his bright smile I'll wait here for him to notice me. 

------

I don't think she realizes how beautiful her dark past is. Every crack has it's story. Every sad smile tells a story, one I desperately want to read. Her laugh is like music to my ears, it's enough to make me smile.

I don't think she knows that if I wasn't dating someone, I would be with her. I just wish she could look at me more. So I could see those beautiful eyes of hers. One brown one blue. 

She's a puzzle I want to solve. A melody I want to listen to. A book I want to read a thousand times and over. I just want to be with her, hold her, kiss her, and tell everything will be alright. 

She's no tainted thing in my life, she's an angel who just needs love.