Coffee Shop Part 2

I have to admit I did out on jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a large black coat with a fur lined hood to look a little nicer. I walked out of my apartment to see a black car and a blonde haired man sitting in the driver seat.

"Love you look nice, is there a special occasion?" He raised his eyebrows and peered over his black sunglasses he was wearing.

"Do I need an excuse?" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Not at all love." He drove me to work and I stared at the snow and watched the buildings pass by. He got out of the car with me and offered me his hand this time.

"You're coming in?" He looked slightly surprised.

"You don't want me to?" He asked. I looked up and brushed a strand of hair from his face.

"Of course I do." I said softly. He looked at me and gave me a soft smile. "Black coffee?" He nodded in response as I let go of his hand and disappeared into the employee only door.

"Love you always look good in a skirt." He smirked when I handed him his coffee.

"You always look good in a suit." I winked at him and went back behind the counter. He left sometime during my shift and the day went by smoothly.

"Where is he?" I muttered to myself. The cold had been biting at my nose and he still hadn't come to pick me up. I felt my heart drip with every passing minute. I was about to walk home when I felt his arms around my waist.

"Sorry I'm late love." He kissed my nose and handed me a hot chocolate.

"No car?" I asked and swallowed the still steaming liquid.

"Sorry love, it's in the shop." He kissed my cold cheek and walked me home in the slowly falling snow. "I also need to take you to dinner tonight." He sighed.

"We can just do a movie night." I saw the confusion in his face and almost dropped my hot chocolate.

"You've never done a movie night?" I gasped.

"No." Shane was written all over his face.

"No. I'm going to fix this." I pulled on his arm and he walked faster and as soon as we reached my apartment I started popping popcorn and chuckling as he stared through the microwave window like it was some unknown alien food.

"I set up the movie I'm just gonna change into some other clothes. Need anything?" He managed to look at me and shake his head and watched the popcorn a little more like the microwave would explode.

"Love?" I heard him call out and I saw him sitting on the couch.

"Yea?" I sat next to him and saw that half the bowl of popcorn was gone.

"I can make more of this...popcorn." I shook my head and he had one of his arms draped over the back of the couch. I smiled a little and pecked him on the cheek as a I picked up the bowl and placed it back in the kitchen.

"You ready?" I sat cuddled into his side and pressed play. His fingers traced my arm and once the movie finally ended I hadn't realized we had both slumped to a point where I was laying on top of him.

"I'm tired." I groaned as I tried to push off his chest only for his arms to wrap around me.

"Than stay." I leaned back down as his hands ran through my hair and finally I fell asleep in his arms and let his warmth whisk me away.