Pretty Girl in A Bar

I swirled my drink around. My friends had suggested going to a bar and clubbing just because they thought I needed to loosen up and enjoy life. I sighed as I downed the drink I had and paid for it and then went to collect the drunken ones. If any of us were going to make it out of here alive I needed to find my friends and get them in a cab.

I saw the large crowd of people dancing and decided that I would rather not. I kept sitting on the bar stool and found myself staring at a gorgeous man. His tattoos were on display and his shirt had been unbuttoned at the top. His hair was black, well everything was darker in here but that's when I noticed his forest green eyes staring right back at me. I quickly turned my attention back to the dance floor. In the corner of my eye I saw him take a final sip of his drink and head over.

"Crap." I mumbled. I rummaged around in my purse for my phone. Maybe I can save myself from the situation I've gotten myself into.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that staring is rude." I heard a deep voice in my ear. I could already feel my willpower evaporate right then and there.

"I uhm..." my voice disappeared and now here I was my back pressed against a very muscular toned body and his tattooed arms had already made their way around my waist.

"I need you to use your words love." He said in a low voice. I leaned my head back against his chest and he looked down at me. God help me. He was so...the word hot and sexy didn't do him enough justice.

"I don't have any." I managed. He smirked and leaned down before suddenly turning me around. In seconds he had me straddling him and pressed up against his chest once again. Except this time now he was holding my chin and our faces were barely inches apart.

"You're quite a beautiful innocent woman..." he kissed my collarbone, "it would be a shame..." then he moved his way to my neck leaving kisses all along the way as he moved to my jawline. "To take that innocence away." He smashed his lips onto mine and forced his way into my mouth.

He was dominating my body, my mouth. His hands were firm on my hips and the back of my neck. I had moved my arms around his neck and my god. I felt like I was melting. When we broke apart I was gasping for air and he kissed my neck again.

"I need to go I have-" I was cut off by another kiss.

"Just come home with me love." He nibbled on my ear.

"If I came home with you I don't think I'd be able to leave." I looked into his eyes and he smirked. My face was hot and probably bright red.

"We can arrange that." He picked up and threw me over his shoulder carrying me out of the bar.

"I feel like I could be given a name." I said as I was helplessly carried.

"Xavier love." He kissed my forehead before closing the passenger door to the black car I had found myself in. I didn't know if I should call the police or not. I decided against it because not everyday do you get kidnapped by a hot stranger from the bar.